For the daily bunners, i have a question

Zay-neey

Do you sleep in the bun? If not, how do you put your hair to sleep?

Ive just picked up daily bunning, and ive been wondering this for a bit.

It just seems like alot of manipulation, to have to redo the bun every morning

I sleep with my hair in a bun, it isn't uncomfortable because I don't wear my bun super tight or anything.

I dont. I just tie my scarf on while my hair is held in place by a scrunchie momentarily then once I get my scarf on I remove the scrunchie then put a bonnet on.

I have been bunning daily lately:) I do a high bun so it doesnt interfere with my wild sleeping

Zay-neey

Do you sleep in the bun?
No because I use banana clips to make my buns.

If not, how do you put your hair to sleep?
I twist my hair up, overnight baggy, satin scarf my entire head.

I wear a bun on top of my head to sleep
My buns are very simple so redoing them isnt a big deal there's no gel or bobby pins involved

I just apply a lil moisturizer if it needs it and put my scarf on and go to sleep, and I been doin this for a couple months now and I haven't noticed breakage or anything negative. Just make sure its not too tight.

I just grab my hair as if I was putting it in a ponytail, twist it to the end so it makes one big twist and bobby pin it to my head.

If you are more visual here's a link.

I undo my bun and put it in to 4 canerows.
My hair is still short and natural so I still need to stretch it over night as much as possible.

I sleep with my bun in I just the pony holder to one time around instead of my normal 2-3 times around and then put my stain bonnet on for the night.

I bun with scrunchies and a baggie. I take all that down and my hairs length is already braided I moisturize if needed.
So I tie the braids together loop and tuck in the ends or I braid one braid into the other Tuck in the loose big braid into the other one and keep looping and tucking until my ends are under. Then satin cap on.
In the morning I gently slide the 2 braids apart mist moisturize and scrunch them into 1 ponytail w 2 braids make the bun baggie and cover the baggie w a clean sock and secure w another scrunchie. Gel the from slick it down and go.
It sounds like alot but I'm done in 5-10 min.

Yep. I wear very loose buns. And I sleep in them. I tie my hair at night with my silk scarf, and my buns usually last me 3 days or more. But sometimes I take them down daily to moisturize, when Im feeling lazy, they last me days at a time.

Back