For some who asked about my straightening: Here's the BEST fotki tutorial I use

Kneechay

I've gotten some messages in my inbox about my flat iron technique and even some who've asked if I'm fully natural because of my siggy. I am my dear ladies. I just have gotten really good at straightening; tons of new growth will make you have to learn. I don't straighten often anymore, but I had trouble explaining to people how I do it, and now I found it. I'm sure some of you have heard about patchouli's technique, and if not, here it is. It just goes to show that we don't need relaxers to achieve the silky, straight look and we can still be versatile with our kinky curlies.
I suggest some of you try out this technique, I think it will help with those who stretch because this method proves that new growth can be tamed. I hope you guys like it and if you do, let us know how it turned out or post pics!

http://public.fotki.com/patchouli85/flat-iron-tutorial-/

Very nice tutorial. I don't straighten my hair often but I can always refer back to this link. Thanks Nichi!

..........your hair progress is amazing girl!

I've gotten some messages in my inbox about my flat iron technique and even some who've asked if I'm fully natural because of my siggy. I am my dear ladies. I just have gotten really good at straightening; tons of new growth will make you have to learn. I don't straighten often anymore, but I had trouble explaining to people how I do it, and now I found it. I'm sure some of you have heard about patchouli's technique, and if not, here it is. It just goes to show that we don't need relaxers to achieve the silky, straight look and we can still be versatile with our kinky curlies.
I suggest some of you try out this technique, I think it will help with those who stretch because this method proves that new growth can be tamed. I hope you guys like it and if you do, let us know how it turned out or post pics!

http://public.fotki.com/patchouli85/flat-iron-tutorial-/

Yes I agree. Her tutorial is a fav on here:grin:

Back