For Phonytail WEARERS & OTHERS!!!!!!

E

EgyptianSand16

For ladies who wear phonytails i found a great site. Here are some of the phonytail choices
y2.jpg

w2.jpg

d2.jpg
j6.jpg

s2.jpg
afrokinky.jpg

afrojerry.jpg

afrospiralcurl.jpg

afrokinkyspiral.jpg

They are all 100% human hair. I think i will get 2 (Deep Curls & Afro Jerry) in the future. It would be my protective style in between braids style
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif

The site is http://www.phonyponies.com/

Here are some custom made ones
cm2largewhite.jpg

I've been looking for the afro kinky attachment for a while now.......but when I saw the price for it on that website
shocked.gif
.....34.99......I think I'll keep looking around NYC......If I don't find it in a couple of weeks I guess I'll break down and buy it from here.
Thanks EgyptianSand

[ QUOTE ]
I've been looking for the afro kinky attachment for a while now.......but when I saw the price for it on that website
shocked.gif
.....34.99......I think I'll keep looking around NYC......If I don't find it in a couple of weeks I guess I'll break down and buy it from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I found some kinky synthetic pieces at wowwigs.com (I have "Cozy"), but I haven't had any luck with finding human hair. Online or in the bss. If I can't find anything cheaper than $35+ shipping, I'll probably order one, too. Thanks for the link!

your'e welcome
smile.gif
I am hoping to grow out my hair with the Crown and Glory method. During the two months between braids i will be wearing my phonytail
antlers.gif

Great link!
Wouldn't the real hair show thru at the base of these phonytails? they said that it's supposed to clip on to the top of the real ponytail, but that still leaves the real hair left loose.

Emerald i think you are suppose to put your hair in a bun before attaching the phonytail

Those were soooo pretty!!! I liked them all!

I'd love to wear one... but I have such a difficult time finding one that matches my hair color exactly... i'm really picky about that...

Ooooohh EgyptianSand16, thanks for the link!
laugh.gif
I am a ponytail queen!
smile.gif
They've got some nice ones at especiallyyours.com too.
smile.gif

Here are a few I like (the prices are next to each pic)...

WIL2-y-R-q-EY.JPG
$13.00

ESC2-y-L-q-EY.JPG
$6.00

CHI2-q-R-q-EY.JPG
$10.00

PAS1-l-F-p-EY.JPG
$19.00

They have some more expensive/human ones also.
smile.gif

thanks breeze for the link, i might get the spiky looking one
scratchchin.gif

Hey the address for this place is in QUEENS,NYi wonder if they have a store there?

OMG..I am loving the especially yours web site...I will def be ordering something soon I am in an experimenting stage...cant wait!!!

Re: For Phonytail WEARERS & OTHERS!!!!!!

Those are really nice. I saw the web site advertised in a magazine before, but it was under construction when I went to it. I may have to break down and get one. They look really natural.

[ QUOTE ]
thanks breeze for the link, i might get the spiky looking one
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too girl! No prob!

I REALLY like the one you posted with the girl in the white top with the flowers at the top of the ponytail and the long coils...that's beautiful!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hehe, fake it, till you make it
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard that!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OMG..I am loving the especially yours web site...I will def be ordering something soon I am in an experimenting stage...cant wait!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too ladybug!
smile.gif

A woman after my own heart! Finally ponytails with my type hair texture!

Thanks so much!

ur welcome

Back