For Natural/Transitioners

Honey1

Has anyone ever used BBD Glass Curling Creme? I have read that it is very good. The only problem is it is hard to find unless you live in New York. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and do you know where I can order it on the internet?
confused.gif

I've never used it but I've read some wonderful reviews of it... It's supposed to be an awesome curl definer!!!

If u find it, lemme know
cool.gif

Honey, if you go to the discussion board at naturallycurly.com and do a search for "Glass" or "BBD Glass" you'll get tons and tons of threads related to the effectiveness of the product as well as purchasing info. I think BBD created a new site for his haircare line which replaced the old naturalbeauty4u.com site, but I can't remember its name.

All you have to do is find a licensed beautician that will order it for you and you can get it at their price which is 6.50 a jar instead of 19.00 a jar. The only catch is that you have to buy so much at once - I think it is $65 or something like that. Maybe you can find some people who would like to buy it with you.

Oh and yes it is a wonderful product!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Honey1 said:
Has anyone ever used BBD Glass Curling Creme? I have read that it is very good. The only problem is it is hard to find unless you live in New York. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and do you know where I can order it on the internet?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear it's sold at Curve salons... you should find one in NYC.

OR you can order from BBD himself:
BBD Products
Big Bad D
75A Catherine St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-481-1290

** I called the number.. it rings like 10 times, but his voice mail does come on
smile.gif

Back