For My Birthday

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I just have a quick story that I thought was sweet. Thanksgiving day was also my birthday and as a gift my twin 5yr old sons wraped me 12 bottles of VO5 strawberries and cream conditioner and my hubby gave me a new coach purse. He said he wanted to make sure the strap was thin so my hair would not get tangled in it. lol I am ear length.

My family is so supportive in my hair goals, just now I told him I wanted to be WL and he said no I would love to see you at butt length! He said it with a straight face, he was dead serious. I think that is so specail that he believes I can get to that lenght. I knew I could but for him to say it aloud was the encouragement I needed and the best gift of all.

Happy Belated B-Day:birthday2!!!:dance7:

What a wonderful, thoughtful, and supportive family that you have. You are truly Blessed!

Last edited:
Awwwwwww. You have been blessed with a wonderful family. It's nice when your DH believes and supports your goals.

That is wonderful!!! Its great to see your family participating in and supporting your personal goals!!!
btw: I can't wait for the butt length pics.

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Your hubby and kids sound so sweet. It's nice to have the family's support, huh? Awww.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Yes my men take very good care of me I must admit I am spoiled.

My husband has always been my biggest fan he also helped me to loose over 110 lbs. I dont know what I would do without him!!!

Back