For Caruso Users...

DreamLife

Does anyone airdry and then use the carusos? I just wiped the dust off of my PJ box and found my carusos:grin:. I clarified, protein, conditioner blowdryed:nono:( I know I know) and used my carusos and it turned out just like a rollerset! So I was wondering how airdrying and carusos worked out because I use my blowdryer every blue moon because I know its not good for my hair. Any tips on how to use the carusos would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind: I'm 4B and I stretch for months at a time.

:wave: Girl, I was just wondering the same thing. I currently wash nightly, airdry overnight, then wear my hair in a frenchroll-inspired something w/ a clip (it's cute :grinwink:). However, I do plan to wear roller-set looks for special events. I think the key is have your hair rollerset straight and w/ a lightweight leave-in. At night, I wash (poo and condition), dab w/ NTM, then airdry w/ the scarf method to straighten :yep:

4B here and I always blow my roots (never the ends) before I Caruso. I love the way it turns out. :yep:

4B here and I always blow my roots (never the ends) before I Caruso. I love the way it turns out. :yep:

So do you blow the roots while wet and let the rest airdry then use the carusos? Or do you let everything airdry then blow the roots?

Ditto. I airdry with Humectress as a leave-in, sometimes blow the roots out after I am nearly dry, and set with Carusos. I use QP Mango Butter and a little castor oil on my ends before setting. I also use end papers. One thing that I MUST do to avoid tangly ends is to run a rat-tail comb through my ends after I section my hair.

My hair looks sooooo thick when I do this. I love it!

Ditto. I airdry with Humectress as a leave-in, sometimes blow the roots out after I am nearly dry, and set with Carusos. I use QP Mango Butter and a little castor oil on my ends before setting. I also use end papers. One thing that I MUST do to avoid tangly ends is to run a rat-tail comb through my ends after I section my hair.

My hair looks sooooo thick when I do this. I love it!

I've never used the end papers before, maybe I'll try that. Do you stretch?

Back