For All Those Who Are Praying for Emma: Some Photos

Oh my!!! Look how alert she is! And a head full of hair :grin:
Your little girl is precious Christelyn, a little angel on earth :yep:

ETA: I love the one where she is holding onto your finger, it made me tear up, like she is saying you ain't going nowhere mommy :lachen:

Last edited:
She is beautiful and those eyes...she has the prettiest eyes. She looks so strong and alert and content in her mommy's arms.

She is perfect! So beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I am already visualizing the shopping spree from her e-godmommies.

Thank you for sharing, she is so precious God bless her. Your little angel. My eyes teared up as soon as I saw her picture. Treasure her she is truly a gift from our Father.

Oh How Precious in His sight Baby Emma is indeed! What a beauty and true little angel! God Bless You and Your Family and thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Oh my!!! Look how alert she is! And a head full of hair :grin:
Your little girl is precious Christelyn, a little angel on earth :yep:

ETA: I love the one where she is holding onto your finger, it made me tear up, like she is saying you ain't going nowhere mommy :lachen:
I was thinking the same thing - I love that pic!
Yah bless you and Emma!

Christelyn, thank you so much for showing us pics of Emma. She is truly our baby. Kiss on her for us. She's gorgeous. Hi, lil' Emma.

This brings tears to my eyes! Look at God!! Look at how God is answering our prayers. Praise God!!

Wow....she's a beauty!!! Have you ever done kangaroo care??? That's when you put her up against your bare chest, up under the gown, with the screen around you, so that you and her can be skin to skin. She can smell you and hear your heart beat. My baby was born at 33 wks and although he was thriving well, but it just felt good to have him close to me, plus he loved it, lol....
Thank you GOD for bringing Baby Emma thus far, and we are thanking you in advance for her complete and total healing and development!!! Amen!!!

Wow....she's a beauty!!! Have you ever done kangaroo care??? That's when you put her up against your bare chest, up under the gown, with the screen around you, so that you and her can be skin to skin. She can smell you and hear your heart beat. My baby was born at 33 wks and although he was thriving well, but it just felt good to have him close to me, plus he loved it, lol....
Thank you GOD for bringing Baby Emma thus far, and we are thanking you in advance for her complete and total healing and development!!! Amen!!!

Yes, I'm doing kangaroo care, and she's every nippling some from the breast and taking my milk. The nurses are amazed!

GOD IS SO AMAZING. I WONDER WHAT GREAT THINGS EMMA WILL ACCOMPLISH FOR THE LORD? I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE. I THINK EMMA LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE ME.

Beautiful little EMMA!! So glad to see her and the bright, eyes taking in all around her. She is a wonder to behold..God Bless her!!

awwww..wow, she's so adorable!!!! I agree, she's very alert, looking right at that camera. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing that.... :rosebud:

God is loved! What a precious angel, he truly takes care of his own. My daughter was 6 weeks premature and I was a nervous wreck so I know how you must feel. Tears came to my eyes when I saw little Emma cause it took me back to my own little girl. But 15 years later she is here with me today... she's actually taller than me now :blush:. Keep praying and God WILL see her through!

This child is precious--she's so beautiful. God knows the desires of your heart, and your baby will be able to leave the hospital soon, with God's grace. You and your SO just stay strong for your little angel.

Aww!! Emma is so cute. So precious. :) I can't stop smiling. We are all still praying for everyone. Thanks so much for sharing the photos!!

Oh, my goodness Christelyn, she getting big :yep: and looking stronger by the minute. I'm over here crying my eyes out but I'm also rooting for ya Emma...go :littleang. Will continue praying for you, Emma, and your family. God Bless :yep:

Back