FOR ALL THE ''I WANT TO LAY MY EDGES DOWN''

Casarela

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday, I took down my braids detangled, washed and styled my hair. I have been using IC fantasia gel for 5 years or so the clear one. I stuck to the product because it was not damaging my hair since it has no alcohol.

Ive always used the clear one because I dont get the crispy feeling in my hair when I use it. When I go out to the club my hair turns into a mess because I start sweating and my hair starts to poouf up . Ive tried the green IC it was really bad I didnt like it at all.. no hold whatsoever.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT yesterday, I found the IC FANTASIA sparklites (the blue one) and Can I say my hair layed flat and wavy all over my hEAD for the WHOLE night ..no crispy feeling lots of SHINE lots of SHINNNNNNNNNNNE...one WORD AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

I never bothered really to find a gel because the IC Fantasia Aloe Vera gel has been good to me for years , however, the blue one STOLE MY HEART..because I dont need to apply any product prior or post application.

Just thought I could advised for all naturals and permed ladies out there. I know this has been discussed before.

P.S.

My sister has her hair permed and she also had maaaaaaaaaaaad SHINE with a soft hold.

Casarela

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday, I took down my braids detangled, washed and styled my hair. I have been using IC fantasia gel for 5 years or so the clear one. I stuck to the product because it was not damaging my hair since it has no alcohol.

Ive always used the clear one because I dont get the crispy feeling in my hair when I use it. When I go out to the club my hair turns into a mess because I start sweating and my hair starts to poouf up . Ive tried the green IC it was really bad I didnt like it at all.. no hold whatsoever.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT yesterday, I found the IC FANTASIA sparklites (the blue one) and Can I say my hair layed flat and wavy all over my hEAD for the WHOLE night ..no crispy feeling lots of SHINE lots of SHINNNNNNNNNNNE...one WORD AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

I never bothered really to find a gel because the IC Fantasia Aloe Vera gel has been good to me for years , however, the blue one STOLE MY HEART..because I dont need to apply any product prior or post application.

Just thought I could advised for all naturals and permed ladies out there. I know this has been discussed before.

P.S.

My sister has her hair permed and she also had maaaaaaaaaaaad SHINE with a soft hold.

Casarela

Im about to braid my hair using the Crown and Glory Technique and wanted to know what products you used while you had your hair braided.

It doesn't work for me. It holds for all of 15 minutes :(. I've tried the white, green and blue. I think I'm going to try some beeswax next (just for the edges)

On rainy humid days my hair sometimes wont hold ...like today....so what I do is I use the blue one all over and use a small glob of the white one and spread it in the palms of my hands and rub it on top and VOILA !!

It doesn't work for me. It holds for all of 15 minutes :(. I've tried the white, green and blue. I think I'm going to try some beeswax next (just for the edges)

INFUSIUM!!!!! Sorry I didnt see this thread going back up again! INFUSIUM , emu oil on my scalp once a blue moon but mostly. I havent been back in braids but teh last month I had braids I used my infusium diluted with CO and water because I was using MT on a daily basis. If you want more info you can PM me or check my journals on my fotki. Ill be more than happy to reply to you:)

Im about to braid my hair using the Crown and Glory Technique and wanted to know what products you used while you had your hair braided.

The blue one:

41ENt2bOxTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The Clear one:

29978.jpg

Can someone please show me a picture so I can make sure that I suggest the right one? Thanks in advance.

Back