FOR ALL THE BUN WEARERS

jaibee

What do you use to secure your buns? I don't like using bobby pins all the time cause I feel like that breaks your hair off in the back. Suggestions please! Thanks!

I have about 5 bobby pins in my bun right now.
laugh.gif
I like bobby pins, because with these, I won't have to use a scrunchy or rubber band. I just take my hair, wrap it around a few times til it forms a zero, and then take the pins, and hold it in place as it is.

Where did you get those from? I just bought some of these in a two pack (scrunci makes them) and I love them but I would love to have a pack like this. Do they come in black too?
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still using my favorite plastic pins.
smile.gif

grip-tuth-40101-shell.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I purchased them from Sally Beauty Supply. I have them in clear and in brown (didn't see any other colors there).

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still using my favorite plastic pins.
smile.gif

grip-tuth-40101-shell.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY Nina ...

Can you get these at Taj Mahal in Stockholm. I ran out of these. Well actually I found one and am hoping that one doesn't disappear either.

I really love these. I haven't been wearing my hair in a bun as much, because I refuse to use metal bobbypins.

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Hey Jaibee,

I think they do come in black :

GHD - Black @ Hairboutique

The pic looks like the tortoise...but maybe that's just the picture.

I love these pins... I use them to put up my french twist... oh to have hair long enough for a non-anemic looking bun
smile.gif

Jaibee,

thanks for posting this...i am doing the bun/chignon challenge and i keep breaking the tips off of my bobby pins and you know once those go you should not use the pins anymore. I will be headed to Sally's tommorrow to get those pins pictured above!
clap.gif

Back