Foolishness On Facebook

I know someone who found out her partner of 8 years had a 3 year old. She found out right after she gave birth to their first child together. He posted the 3 year old baby on fb too. That’s how she found out, like the rest of us.

4 years later they are still together. These men know how to pick women who have no self esteem. The person I know is absolutely gorgeous, accomplished, educated with a great job and own her own house. She Can do so much better. I just don’t understand...

posing and skinning teeth on Facebook as if this is a good situation. These are the examples these babies have of fatherhood and how a black woman is treated...

I know someone who found out her partner of 8 years had a 3 year old. She found out right after she gave birth to their first child together. He posted the 3 year old baby on fb too. That’s how she found out, like the rest of us.

4 years later they are still together. These men know how to pick women who have no self esteem. The person I know is absolutely gorgeous, accomplished, educated with a great job and own her own house. She Can do so much better. I just don’t understand...

posing and skinning teeth on Facebook as if this is a good situation. These are the examples these babies have of fatherhood and how a black woman is treated...

That's the main issue here. His daughters will grow up thinking this behavior and family dynamic is normal.

View attachment 461329

This was the wife’s response to the naysayers. :drunk:

For the sake of the baby, I’m happy she can be the bigger person.

Also, she’s pregnant and due in 3 months, so not the best time to make any hasty plans.

If the man has serious money then we can negotiate some thangs and I’ll seat down.
If he doesn’t, I’ll take some time to build and implement my exit plan.

View attachment 461329

Maybe she's about that polygamous life on a personal level, but can't be upfront about it because it's frowned upon in our society. Or, if her husband is the provider, she's being pragmatic and isn't going to put herself and her baby in a disadvantaged situation when the damage has already been done. I understand leaving on principle, but a lot of women have ended up in poverty, or with a fatherless child while the other woman ends up with a new family unit.

View attachment 461329

So she "can careless" about what people think but wrote a term paper in response. OK, sis.

One thing I agree with that she said though: you don't know how you'd react in a situation you've never encountered.

People always saying what they would or wouldn't do if something happened to them but you can't truly know until you're presented with it.

Back