Followup: RH of ATL Reunion

*fabulosity*

Observations:

Kim still look a HAM! :lachen::lachen: Get a new wig b!

Sheree: Weave Ponytail and long bang swoop... HATED IT!!!

DeShawn: Like the color and style and y'all can't talk about her edges.

NeNe: Like the long hair better... not feeling this one

LISA: LOVE IT! GIMME THAT HAIR LISA!!:grin::grin:

All of the make up is on point too...

ETA: I posted it in the wrong forum originally..lol..

OMJ... Dwight called Kim's barbie doll hair out...lol.. please say there is going to be a 2nd season.. lol.. this and True Blood got me through the fall...:lachen::lachen:

So I just read online that Kim has a restraining order against Lisa... wtf.. the girl is five foot nothing and less than a buck oh five..

Tanisha... stop playing.. Usually I like the way he looks..except for when it looked like he was trying to grow out his perm..during the pedicure scene..lol.

I've never seen the show, but just watched the reunion. It was a hot a** wiggy mess :perplexed

Nene needs to be ashamed of herself for all of those raggedy 19.95 bss wigs. HAM sandwich :nono:

And that wasteful chick who spends money like water.... You would THINK her hair (ie wig) would be on point since she's always wasting money on somethin! At LEAST get a damn lacefront!

The chick with the 8 foot long, 10 inch thick ponytail KNOWS she IS dead wrong!

The white chicks half wig is just so obvious. Come on now. I mean, really :ohwell:

And the dude that came out at the end? What in everlovin sam hill was that? And he was just-a swangin it, like it was SO bangin!!! :lachen: His blending game needs to be stepped up a few notches cause you could CLEARLY see where his dry, poofy hair started and the indian remi began :look:

This show is just a HAM!!!!

Back