Follow Me--I'm Doing It Right This Minute!!!

Shawn

Follow Me--I\'m Doing It Right This Minute!!!

The certifiable PJ is using the Neutrogena Triple Moisture system. As I type, I have the firt step (the oil) in my hair. It's only supposed to stay for 5 minutes, but I'm hardheaded and the stuff smells just "wonderSful" (S for emphasis). I suppose I roll into the shower in about a half hour and move onto the shampoo. Follow me on my journey this evening.

Re: Follow Me--I\'m Doing It Right This Minute!!!

oooooooooooooohkaaaaaaaaaaaaay!?!?!
look.gif

Thank you for joining me. I've heard nothing but raves about this product line. I must say that the oil did not leave behind the same greasy residue that I am accustomed to in a hot oil treatment. I have now moved onto using the Neutrogena Mask. True to characteristic, I will allow it to sink in for far too long. (What can I say. That's just the way I am.) I'll let y'all know how it works out at the end of my journey.

Oooweee a virtual hair-over!
laugh.gif

Good luck girl
smile.gif

------------------
Knowledge is Power

Twenti9-- Thanks for the support. Wish I could do a live video stream--or maybe that's just too much reality, huh.
smile.gif
Anyway, I must crawl before I run--I don't even own a digital camera so I can post a regular picture. But I'll get there. I really have heard nothing but raves about the Neutrogena Triple moisture, so I hope it lives up to its name.

Nivea-- I am in the process of airdrying with the Neitrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in Cream.

[ QUOTE ]
Shawn said:
Thank you for joining me. I've heard nothing but raves about this product line. I must say that the oil did not leave behind the same greasy residue that I am accustomed to in a hot oil treatment. I have now moved onto using the Neutrogena Mask. True to characteristic, I will allow it to sink in for far too long. (What can I say. That's just the way I am.) I'll let y'all know how it works out at the end of my journey.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I am exactly the same way!
smile.gif

(love this thread!)

If you did get the serum, did you use it yet? That stuff is great.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
If you did get the serum, did you use it yet? That stuff is great.

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan on using the serum when I style tomorrow morning. I look forward to the experience.

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
I think she fell asleep with the mask on or somethin
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the the leave-in in around 9 p.m., and I'm air-drying with the ponytail method. I'll use the serum in the morning. So far so good. I will likely fall asleep with the laptop on, however. This is my usual practice.
crazy.gif

Awww dang it to heck--I got the Leave-In, the Deep Conditioner, but in all the excitement I forgoooot the Seeeerrrruuuummmm, aw man.

Has anyone styled their hair without the serum?

--PJism..... as if getting TWO products already isn't enough!!!
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sweetyb said:
Awww dang it to heck--I got the Leave-In, the Deep Conditioner, but in all the excitement I forgoooot the Seeeerrrruuuummmm, aw man.

Has anyone styled their hair without the serum?

--PJism..... as if getting TWO products already isn't enough!!!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought all six that were available: oil, shampoo, daily conditioner, mask, leave-in and serum. And don't let me find out I missed something, or I'll darn sure be back at Rite Aid. Now that's a PJ for ya.

Well, the crown is dry but, believe it or not, the ponytail is not quite dry yet. I applied some more NTM leave-in this a.m. I have a Tae Bo class at 10 a.m., so my hair probably will not be completely dry until sometime this evening. (Actually, I am attending the D.C. Area LHCF Meeting this evening.)
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Shawn said:
Well, the crown is dry but, believe it or not, the ponytail is not quite dry yet. I applied some more NTM leave-in this a.m. I have a Tae Bo class at 10 a.m., so my hair probably will not be completely dry until sometime this evening. (Actually, I am attending the D.C. Area LHCF Meeting this evening.)
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have wrote a more fitting ending--you revealing your hair transformation at a LHCF Meeting!
laugh.gif

------------------
Knowledge is Power

Back