Folica giving away free Sedu flat iron thru 7/17/09

CourtneyD

FYI: With purchase of $85, Folica.com will give you a free Sedu Mini Flat Iron Set (plus FREE shipping). You also get a heat proof pouch and mitt, and a two year warranty. This size (1/2 inch) is best for touch ups and short styles. This is a Tourmaline Ceramic iron, which I think means it retains its temp., it doesn't cool, get hot, cool, etc. I also think with Sedu flat irons, the whole iron gets hot, but not sure so verify if you don't want that. Enter code "SHORTIE" at checkout. Folica sells Chi, Sedu, Solia, Hai, etc. So if you were going to buy an expensive flat iron ANYWAY, may as well get a freebie with it. Thanks.

My disclaimer: Research everything before committing, (like swivel vs. non swivel, reviews, does it work with wet hair, etc.) 'cause I'm not a Sedu representative nor a flat iron expert, and ain't taking responsibility for your flat iron choices.:grin: Hee hee hee!

my pjism is out of control i already have a 1 inch sedu and i love it but i'm still on the folica site right now looking for $85 worth of stuff so i can get a mini one:lachen:

if any of you ladies are thing of getting this deal i would totally recomend the sedu it's a little more pricy than the chi but it's sooo worth the money i'm at 8 weeks post relaxer right now and it looks like i just had a perm cuz i did my roots with the sedu

ETA:
if i order $85 worth of product and then return it all can i keep the flatiron??

Last edited:
Back