FNWL

guudhair

I just got my first order from FNWL...I'm so excited to see how my hair will turn out!...I got broccoli seed oil, grapeseed oil and watermelon oil...I don't plan on using them all at the same time and I'm not sure what I will mix them with either...my wash day is tomorrow...I'll keep yall posted

fnwl?

oh, from nature with love?
i'm so tempted to order something from the site...

what's the broccoli seed oil like?

watermelon oil? What's that like and what is it used for? My first thought was watermelon oil...what did they bottle water? :lachen:

I just got my first order from FNWL...I'm so excited to see how my hair will turn out!...I got broccoli seed oil, grapeseed oil and watermelon oil...I don't plan on using them all at the same time and I'm not sure what I will mix them with either...my wash day is tomorrow...I'll keep yall posted
Broccoli seed oil is my favorite oil next to the organic virgin coconut cream oil:yep:

Oooh, you *****! I'm mad at you! :catfight:

Broccoli seed and watermelon are the two oils I wanna try the most, but they're too damn expensive for me! :lol:

Let us know how you like them, I can live my dream through you :rofl:

watermelon oil? What's that like and what is it used for? My first thought was watermelon oil...what did they bottle water? :lachen:

This is from FNWL site about watermelon seed oil...

"Watermelon seed oil is also a perfect choice for inclusion in hair care formulations as it is non-greasy yet highly moisturizing."

Oooh, you *****! I'm mad at you! :catfight:

Broccoli seed and watermelon are the two oils I wanna try the most, but they're too damn expensive for me! :lol:

Let us know how you like them, I can live my dream through you :rofl:

Yeah, they can get a bit pricey...so I only bought 1oz of broccoli seed oil for $5.50 and 2oz of watermelon seed oil for $5.50...if I really like them, may splurge a little and get bigger sizes...

Back