FlowerHair! Your hair is GORGEOUS!

Cichelle

Your hair is so beautiful and long! I don't know when you put that picture in your siggy, so excuse me if I'm late. But I saw it today and I was like: :eek: :)

I want my hair to be just like yours when it grows up!

Cichelle, quit stealing my thunder..I just posted a comment about her hair in another thread...gorgeous!!

It's absolutely beautiful!
I can't beleive that you can grow it like that up here with this cold weather.
My hair can snap like straw in the winter without a LOT OF WORK and you don't even wear a sleeping cap at night.
SO UNFAIR!
2.gif

That did it for me.....:eek: :eek: :eek: , now I have something to look forward too...no texlax, relax or prolax (he he) for me at all!!!!!!!!

Thanks, flowerhair.....absolutely beautiful!!!:p

Nice & Wavy said:
That did it for me.....:eek: :eek: :eek: , now I have something to look forward too...no texlax, relax or prolax (he he) for me at all!!!!!!!!

Thanks, flowerhair.....absolutely beautiful!!!:p

Seriously!!! I wish I was on the forum back in 03 when I was fully natural or two months prior in 05. Flowerhair, your hair is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to get home and look at your Fotki!

You ladies are such an inspiration!:)

ETA: Spill the beans, what's your regimen and what products do you use

imstush said:
Seriously!!! I wish I was on the forum back in 03 when I was fully natural or two months prior in 05. Flowerhair, your hair is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to get home and look at your Fotki!

You ladies are such an inspiration!:)

ETA: Spill the beans, what's your regimen and what products do you use

You said it girl....whew, that is an awesome head of hair!!!

Wow! I'm smiling over here :D
Thank you ladies for your nice compliments :rosebud:
I'll post my regimen later...I have male company coming soon LOL
I posted the pics today and I'm still wearing the same dress.

Cichelle, your hair is super gorgeous it's just a waiting game until it's a little longer.

Nina - I think because my hair is 100% natural it doesn't get dried out so much, but it helped a lot to start moisturizing twice a day and cutting out all chemical colors (even semipermanent colors) because they were drying my hair out.

Finger combing was the answer to my hair problems!

I'll take more pictures and put them in my fotki, I haven't updated there in a long while :blush:

Well, gotta go downstairs and open the door for the man :D

OT: I swear, all the noodleheads in this thread make me want to go natural!:lol: I love textured hair (and I really want to know what my natural texture is!).

Cichelle said:
Your hair is so beautiful and long! I don't know when you put that picture in your siggy, so excuse me if I'm late. But I saw it today and I was like: :eek: :)

I want my hair to be just like yours when it grows up!

I saw that hair and fell into a 2 second depression mode. Beautiful and nice job!

Thank you all again :)

My regimen:
Wash and condition once a week (twice a week in the summer)
Finger comb with conditioner in my hair
Follow up with Carrot Oil Creme and olive oil.
Air dry

At nights: put a little carrot oil creme on it and make a loose bun fastened with a hair comb or a single braid or twist

In the morning: put my hair in a pony tail usually and moisturize the tail with Carrot oil creme and water.

Since I started finger combing I haven't had to cut the ends of my hair for over a year! That's how good the ends of my hair are now.

I also have cut out some things: heat (of course), harsh chemicals like hair colors.

I have a lot of grey so I either henna the roots or use L'Oreal Color Pulse (no ammonia, no peroxide).

I wear my hair in a ponytail most days. I couldn't do that before, when I wasn't finger combing and moisturizing enough because my hair would be brittle and dry at the ends.

I love love love your hair! I'm counting down the days for my hair to look even half of that and I'm gonna be happy:)

Back