florida ladies (orlando or jax)

Shayla

any ladies here in orlando or jacksonville?...i'm headed back that way and was interested in getting double (two) strand twists...any suggs are greatly appreciated.

I live in the Jacksonville area and I know of a braiding salon on Atlantic Blvd. I've never been in the salon, I've just passed it a few times while driving around town. I'm searching for the name now. I'll PM you when I find it.

thanks ladies...i went to school in tally too akangel...(FSU)...i'm not even sure how much the average price is as for as they go....so i guess i'll say it doesn't matter how much they cost...just not too expensive...i guess like under 100.00 (is that reasonable?)

I don't know the cost either but I live in Tampa which is about 45 minutes away from Orlando. Just wanted to say hi!

thanks akangel!!!..i'm about to start working on my masters too...what year did u finish your bachelors..maybe i know you...i finished december 2002.

Hi Keylargo, I am from tampa, but live in SC b/c hubby is in the military. I am leaving SC to come to tampa for a visit in the morning. But there are some African Braid shops in Tampa, but I think they are pretty expensive.

[ QUOTE ]
meka said:
Hi Keylargo, I am from tampa, but live in SC b/c hubby is in the military. I am leaving SC to come to tampa for a visit in the morning. But there are some African Braid shops in Tampa, but I think they are pretty expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there are quite a few african braid shops. My sister goes occasionally. I've never gone because I thought they damaged your hair. All of the styles that I've seen have been done with micros. I'm sure they can do larger braids if asked. They can probably do other styles too.

Hey ladies!

I'll be in Orlando next month and would like to know if any of you know of a place where I can purchase some Dominican products so that I can buy some while I am there instead of ordering them online (even though I did find this one site that sold some and the prices looked pretty reasonable: Dominican Products). Anybody ever buy from them?

TIA

Back