Flirting 101?

kittikat24

Flirting 101

This was ORIGINALLY deleted:look:, but I'll go on ahead and try to post my question.

In another thread here, a fellow LHCFer gave a few flirting tips that she uses...
So I was wondering if y'all would be willing to share your tips on what you do or say to let a guy know you're interested :grin:

Also, if you happen to know a males perspective (brother, guy friend etc.) who have told you what gets their attention, please share!!

Last edited:
Let us be the kind and fair judge if that!

Perfect Locks wavy 16-18 for sale!
Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

1. SMILE
2. SMELL GOOD
3. Make eye contact... then look down... then back up into their eyes...lol I love that one!!
4.Make physical contact...not obvious but arms/legs touching

It seems like such a simple thing, but eye contact and smiling draws them in. I went on a trip a friend and kept wondering why all these dudes were trying to talk to her. We were together a lot and she wasn't doing anything. So I thought! She made eye contact with every interested guy she saw and would give a shy sexy smile. They loved it.

It seems like such a simple thing, but eye contact and smiling draws them in. I went on a trip a friend and kept wondering why all these dudes were trying to talk to her. We were together a lot and she wasn't doing anything. So I thought! She made eye contact with every interested guy she saw and would give a shy sexy smile. They loved it.

This is so true, my bestie calls it 'making the eyes.' lol

EYE CONTACT!!!!! I know everybody says that, but it's true, so true and then compliment compliment compliment...men are so used to being the ones giving the compliments that when they get one, they are like FLOORED.

Umm...whenever possible, lean in and say whatever you have to say: creates intimacy (not in the overtly sexy way), and gets rid of the negative space between the 2 of you

If you have the lips for it (some people don't) OVER-enunciate your words, it draws the eyes to the lips

Play a little aloof, desperation gives off a bad scent...LOL

I am horrible at relationships (I'm afraid of commitment, I get bored very easily, I have my insecurities that I let get in the way) but I am good at flirting.I flirt my way out of tickets and into free meals, lol...it's one of my favorite things about being a girl.

Back