Flexirod results on Kinky Weave (pic heavy)

Ediese

You guys already know how I like to experiment with my weaves. lol Why not have fun with it? Whatever you can do to your real hair, you can do to a weave (rollersets, braidouts, twistouts, etc) Have fun with it!!

Anywhoo, I set my kinky weave with flexirods this weekend, and wanted to share my pics. After I washed, I applied Cantu Shea Butter, and used the red flexirods.
I'm really loving this because it's an easy style that is getting better each day. I didn't really like it the first day because it made me look like a black goldilocks. To maintain this style, I spritz with water in the morning, and that's it.

For vendor information, please see this thread.

This is how the hair looked before.

Still a little wet

Dry

Flexirods
Sunday..still a little damp, and didn't separate curls yet

Hair is dry and started separating curls

Monday...

Wednesday...

w/flash

w/out flash

OOOH PRETTY! Is that a lacefront or are those tracks? I love love love!

EDIT: nvm, i checked the threads on the vendor. <3

Last edited:
I love what you do with your hair. It really came out beautiful and I still can't get over how natural your installs always are.

Hands down, that is the most natural sew-in I've ever seen. Nice work with the styling, too.

You guys already know how I like to experiment with my weaves. lol Why not have fun with it? Whatever you can do to your real hair, you can do to a weave (rollersets, braidouts, twistouts, etc) Have fun with it!!

That is gorgeous, would You happen to have a before pic of what type of hair it was, O Girl cause I want to do one?

Back