47b7da05b3127cce83a79805ade500000010108AbuWzVo5Yt1

I have these

0308.jpg

0123.jpg

Last edited:
dlewis said:
I have four and I love them

47b7da05b3127cce83a79805ade500000010108AbuWzVo5Yt1

Dlewis, I have always admired your hairclips and wondered where you got them!! I will be ordering some for sure now! What size(s) do you have?

PatTodd said:
Dlewis, I have always admired your hairclips and wondered where you got them!! I will be ordering some for sure now! What size(s) do you have?

The large works best for rolls and updos for me. I think next time I'll order the large and try to cover my bun with it.

I love my Flexi8 Clips.....I have two mediums:

I finally got brave enough to post a pic of my twist with one....it's not perfected though, but 100 times better than before!;)

Lavendar said:

I finally got brave enough to post a pic of my twist with one....it's not perfected though, but 100 times better than before!;)

Very pretty twist! I was eyeing that dragonfly clip, too. They have such pretty styles.

Lavendar said:

Your twist looks good.

Kim you do to have more than enough hair.

These are so cute! Can someone who already have them recommend a size for me. I'd like one for half updos & one for full ponytails. My hair is NOT thick. TIA

i love mine!!! i plan on ordering more!!!!:)
i got large but i think i'll order some in a medium when i want to separate my hair, like wear the bottom half down and pony tail up top. the flexi clips helps with not getting bored with wearing your hair up all the time. :grin:

msshic, i think you would do alright with a large.

msshic said:
These are so cute! Can someone who already have them recommend a size for me. I'd like one for half updos & one for full ponytails. My hair is NOT thick. TIA

I just went by the description on the site. I have shoulder length hair but its thick so I got medium because I know that I use the larger, for thicker hair claw clips. So it would be good to just guesstimate...and go from there.

msshic said:

I think a medium too.

I'ma be strong, and not order any today, BUT I did favorite the site for later

Back