Flexi Rods what am I doing wrong

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
For the life of me I can't get my hair to sprial. I'm not sure what is wrong. I get nice curls but it is like I am doing a regular set the same type of curls.

Any suggestions?

Place the end of your hair at the bottom of the roller, hold the rod at a slight slant and twirl the rod so your hair wraps up the rod as you roll. When you finish, the end of your hair should be at the bottom of the rod and your roots should be at the top of the rod (or somewhere in between depending on the length of your hair). That's what creates the spiral.

Ok thanks. I am going to try again tonight.

Place the end of your hair at the bottom of the roller, hold the rod at a slight slant and twirl the rod so your hair wraps up the rod as you roll. When you finish, the end of your hair should be at the bottom of the rod and your roots should be at the top of the rod (or somewhere in between depending on the length of your hair). That's what creates the spiral.

Place the end of your hair at the bottom of the roller, hold the rod at a slight slant and twirl the rod so your hair wraps up the rod as you roll. When you finish, the end of your hair should be at the bottom of the rod and your roots should be at the top of the rod (or somewhere in between depending on the length of your hair). That's what creates the spiral.Make sure you bend the top of the roller down so they will stay in your hair.[/quote]

This basically covers everything and make sure that your ends are smooth and rolled under properly or you'll have half curled frizzy ends. Once you do the first one the rest are a breeze.

Back