Flexi 8 Size for Updos

mg1979

My hair laughs at most hair clips-they either plain don't fit and end up in a drawer, or they break in no time. I'm thinking about getting a flexi 8 for up-dos, but don't want to get the wrong size and it still end up in the drawer-especially since they are so expensive. For those of you that use flexi 8 clips for updos, what size do you use? What length is your hair? Are you relaxed or natural? Low or high density? Oh and if you have pics, thats even better of course!

http://www.flexi8.com/

Texlaxed hair Flexi8 sizes Large and Medium
p9040001.jpg

p9030004.jpg

p9030007.jpg

p9030014v.jpg

p9040005.jpg

When my hair is flat ironed straight I can use a medium to hold my ponytail. Sorry no pics of that.

I wish i had pics but i don't :( I lurve my flexis. Medium and large are definitely the way to go. Don't get anything smaller than a medium!!

Coily's hair is friggin awesome!!!

The medium I purchased can barely hold my half-up, buy it is strong and flexible. I use my large one for updos. My hair is relaxed, but thick. My siggy is my hair flat-ironed bone straight after a fresh relaxer. I love Flexi 8 clips.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF app

The medium I purchased can barely hold my half-up, buy it is strong and flexible. I use my large one for updos. My hair is relaxed, but thick. My siggy is my hair flat-ironed bone straight after a fresh relaxer. I love Flexi 8 clips.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF app

Solitude: Thanks for the input. I don't see a picture in your siggy though.

I took it out last night. I was going to put a different one in, but I forgot lol. It'll be back later. Thanks for the reminder.

I took it out last night. I was going to put a different one in, but I forgot lol. It'll be back later. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for putting the pic up! If you have thick relaxed hair and use a large for updos, I might need to do extra large for my natural hair.

OP, they are well worth the money. Very strong and, as the name says, flexible.

Here's my twistout in a Southern Tease bun. I have an extra large, I believe.

DSCN1232-vi.jpg

DSCN1234-vi.jpg

Thanks to all for your help. I ordered an extra large on Wednesday and got it on Friday! Tried it today for an updo and its the perfect size. If anyone else is struggling with what size to order, I'm a natural with high density armpit length hair.

I grew out of my medium and am looking into buying a large. I can still use the medium for updos on flat ironed hair only

Back