Flexi-8: Free Fall Shipping

I was going through all my flexi clips today and I am appalled. I just realized that have so many of them! Those babies are not cheap either!

Luckily I have never paid full price and always used a coupon, but dang.

I did not realize how many I actually have.

Now I have 5 more on the way. I may have to give my mom one or two as a gift.

I think I may have ordered a style I already have.

That's okay, I love them. I like having all the different sizes, too.

Except that one extra small one. Who wears that?!

Last edited:
I wear these clip 98% of the time and have never had one break, crack or chip. Now the first two gold ones I order faded and not sure why. But the other gold ones since that time have not faded. I love these clips.

Please tell me it's not this one because I have it in my cart and I really like it:

0982.jpg

ETA: I did a search and saw you said not to wear it with wet hair to avoid discoloration. I'm getting it. :grin:

Last edited:
BUMP!
SALE ENDS TOMORROW LADIES!

I got my clips last night. Beautiful, as usual.
:yep:

Even if you don't get in on the free shipping, that coupon may still work. It has been for a long time now.

Thanks. I've been meaning to try this out but didn't want to pay full price. I only order one, just in case I don't like it. hope I got the right size.

Thanks. I've been meaning to try this out but didn't want to pay full price. I only order one, just in case I don't like it. hope I got the right size.

That's what I did. If I dont like it, I can hustle it here or on ebay. But I cannot wait to get it! :yep:

That's what I did. If I dont like it, I can hustle it here or on ebay. But I cannot wait to get it! :yep:

If you don't like it, you can return it or exchange.

I got a large and an extra large. The large is for my 1/2 up styles. I can use the extra large for those, too, but the large is more comfortable and less heavy. I asked in the comments when they thought the xxl might come out and they said probably some time after the holiday season.

If you don't like it, you can return it or exchange.

I got a large and an extra large. The large is for my 1/2 up styles. I can use the extra large for those, too, but the large is more comfortable and less heavy. I asked in the comments when they thought the xxl might come out and they said probably some time after the holiday season.

It came today and I love it. :drunk: I am wearing a twistout and it feels so comfortable. I will be getting more of these. I am glad these flexies are LHCF approved, I would have never known about them.

Dang, I totallllly missed this thread! :sekret: I'm kinda glad.... :lol:

I was at a festival this weekend and saw a lady with one of these in her head - apparently, there are knock-offs out there, as she had no clue what a Flexi-8 was... :lachen:

Back