Flexi-8 clips discount

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Hey ladies! I just wanted to know if a discount exists for flexi-8 clips. I was going to order a few from the site, then I thought about if a we, LHCF members get a discount. Thanks in advance for all responses!

He's suppose to be running a 10% off sale toward the end of the month. Let me email him because I never received a notification.

This is what he sent. I'll post when I recieve the code.

Danielle: We are definitely having it. The new pictures are taking a little longer than expected but we will email you the minute the sale is on.
Best!
John Dorsey

I made the stupid mistake and got the small ones for the last order.

THEY ARE WAY TOO SMALL FOR ME. :nono: I guess I underestimated.

Now I have 2 very pretty small ones. I think I will just save them. Someone may have a use for them.

Thanks ladies this will come in handy.. Hey ladies I am a smidge from apl should I buy the small or medium???

OT: Hey miss dlewis, thanks for all the yummy recipes....

Thanks ladies this will come in handy.. Hey ladies I am a smidge from apl should I buy the small or medium???

You are welcome, No problem.

How thick is your hair? I would buy the medium or large. I bought the medium and could only use it for half up dos. I'm buying the ex-large this time.

I thnk you should get large actually, especially if your hair is thick. Medium MAY work but you may be pushing it - depends on the style you wear it with.

Don't get the small. I did that and my hair it a little past my shoulder - :nono:

My thickness??? Pales in comparison to your hair:yep:.. I'm 4a through and through, but not too thick suprisingly, Im working on that...Should i experiment with medium??

Im sorry miss dlewis I laughed at your last post about getting a bigger size than you need.... I need jesus yall...:yep:

My thickness??? Pales in comparison to your hair:yep:.. I'm 4a through and through, but not too thick suprisingly, Im working on that...Should i experiment with medium??

Get the med and a large. You can use the med for different styles and if the large don't work now, it will in the future.:grin:

I was going to get a medium size. From the pic in my siggy, what size do you ladies think I should get?? I think Xlarge may be way too big, Also, my hair get's pretty thick. Help! I don't want to order and get the wrong size and waste money... Thanks in advance! Also, thanks for the code HoneyDew and thanks for emailing him for me DLewis!

I was going to get a medium size. From the pic in my siggy, what size do you ladies think I should get?? I think Xlarge may be way too big, Also, my hair get's pretty thick. Help! I don't want to order and get the wrong size and waste money... Thanks in advance! Also, thanks for the code HoneyDew and thanks for emailing him for me DLewis!

Your hair looks like my current length. I use the medium for the most part. I can clip up a nice french roller or have a messy/loose updo with my medium clips.

Thanks so much! I decided to order med and large. The discount worked for me too! It's either 10% off or buy 4 get 1 free. My coworker and I ordered 2 each and I'm giving the free one to my daughter! Yes, she knew that we would get one free and it was her idea to give the extra one to my daughter:grin: I just didn't want anyone to think I gyped her into helping me get a free one:lachen:

Back