Flaxseed and Cod Liver Oil are Great!

Mochalolita

Hey all...I just wanted to share with you...Ive been taking Cod Liver Oil and Flaxseed Oil Liquids (One tablespoon of each every morning) for almost a week now. I originally started taking it for my skin, but I have noticed a HUGE difference in my nails. I know that hair and nails sometimes go hand in hand in terms of growth, but I have never seen anything like this before! My nails have always been soft and peely, I could not get them to grow because they would always break. And that was even while taking biotin every day. Now, after less than a week, my nails have grown, and they are so hard that I can't even bend them. I haven't changed anything else in my diet or regimen other than adding the oils. If my nails are any indication of what will happen to my hair, I will NEVER stop taking this stuff, lol. I just did a self-touch up today, so I'm going to keep track of my progress till the next one (probably 10-12 weeks).

Hugs,
Crys

Mocha glad its working so great for you . Cod Liver and Flax is da bomb, i just hate the after taste.

Where did you get yours? and what brand?

Glad it's working for you. I just bought some capsules yesterday, so hopefully I'll have the same result too, my nails are SO soft.

Hey Pretty...both of mine are by GNC...I have the liquid flaxseed oil, and the cherry flavored cod liver oil. They're both okay...I've pretty much gotten used to the taste. The cherry flavored fish was kind of rough the first time around, though...

Haven't tried cod liver oil.....but flaxseed is definitely good....I got mine from Whole Foods....I put a tablespoon in my smoothies...I don't taste it at all...I also use ground flaxseed sometimes...my nails are definitely longer and stronger..I started using it in September....
They also have an oil at Whole Foods that is supposed to be for women...it has flaxseed oil and evening primrose in one..it also has some other things women need...it cost like $ 18 though for a small bottle....but hey...that sounds a lil better than popping various pills a day to get the same effect. If you use one tablespoon a day that should last at least 3 weeks....

Back