Flat Ironing with Ojon Restorative Treatment

Egyptjones

Lately, I have been using the Ojon Restorative Treatment to flat iron my hair. I don't need very much and it has really straightened my NG...I am texlaxed with 4a/b hair - 19 weeks post.

I wash and condition once a week and the Ojon has kept my hair straight thru the entire week....even during a week of rain....my results with ojon surpassed my Sabino results.

Has anyone else used the Ojon in this manor or been considering it?

Here is a pic of my NG today, I flat ironed last night:

2568_53649163343_519828343_1523418_.jpg

Isn't it crazy how 2 people can have similar hair types but each head like polar opposite things?

If i want my hair to be a hot mess, all I have to do is try to air dry...not cute! :nono:

I like the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and LOVE the Ultra Hydrating Conditioner.

I also love the Revitalizing Mist.

Most people complain about the scent of the products but I like it....especially the faint fragrance it leaves in my hair after I have styled it and everything.

When I use it, my hair looks like I have a fresh relaxer.

Lately, I have been using the Ojon Restorative Treatment to flat iron my hair. I don't need very much and it has really straightened my NG...I am texlaxed with 4a/b hair - 19 weeks post.

I wash and condition once a week and the Ojon has kept my hair straight thru the entire week....even during a week of rain....my results with ojon surpassed my Sabino results.

Has anyone else used the Ojon in this manor or been considering it?

Here is a pic of my NG today, I flat ironed last night:

2568_53649163343_519828343_1523418_.jpg

I'ma hafeta try that...:yep: I have 11.5 months of NG, tho- maybe I'll put a little Sabino on before I flat iron (after the Ojon), just to try and preserve some of the straightness...

I like the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and LOVE the Ultra Hydrating Conditioner.

I also love the Revitalizing Mist.

Most people complain about the scent of the products but I like it....especially the faint fragrance it leaves in my hair after I have styled it and everything.

When I use it, my hair looks like I have a fresh relaxer.

I use the treatment and the mist...

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE REVITALIZING MIST...

I have never tried the poos. Are they super moisturizing and hydrating? I can't imagine giving up my L'anza healing moisture but I might substitute with the Ojon poo and condish every so often.:look:

I use the treatment and the mist...

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE REVITALIZING MIST...

I have never tried the poos. Are they super moisturizing and hydrating? I can't imagine giving up my L'anza healing moisture but I might substitute with the Ojon poo and condish every so often.:look:

I really like the shampoo and LOVE the conditioner. Afterwards, my hair feels strong and super soft.

I'd say, if you are curious, try a small sampler kit from Sephora. If you already love L'anza, I'd say stick with that. I stumbled upon Ojon after the CON Massacre of '08...I SHO do miss my CON :sad:

The foundation of my product staples hit the skids so I was in search of new products

I'ma hafeta try that...:yep: I have 11.5 months of NG, tho- maybe I'll put a little Sabino on before I flat iron (after the Ojon), just to try and preserve some of the straightness...

Try it..I am SO impressed! This is my 5th week using this technique and I am blown away! I waited a while before I wrote it up because I didn't want to sing it's praises one week and say it was a miss the next.

i am in love with the revitalizing mist. it detaingles like a dream.

the restorative treatment was good but not all that and i dont like the smell.

i love the ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner but i dont use them that much anymore.

Nice! I'm glad that stuff is working for you, it seems to break my hair off.

It broke my hair off too, almost immediately. My hair shed profusely the first time I used it. The next time I used it, I experienced instant breakage. No other product has done that before.

Although, I love these products by Ojon:

1. Hydrating Shampoo
  2. Tawaka Conditioner
  3. Revitalizing Mist

Try it..I am SO impressed! This is my 5th week using this technique and I am blown away! I waited a while before I wrote it up because I didn't want to sing it's praises one week and say it was a miss the next.

I LOVE OJON. When I first started LHCF, it was all I used and it brought so much moisture back into my hair. I actually need to go and put some one my ends right now...

I can see how it would make for a smooth flat iron. I'm like you...I like the residual smell of the products and even the strong smell of the ORT.

I used the whole line. Have you tried the Hydrating Styling Cream? That (and the rivatlizing mist) are what I use now under my Sabino Moisture Block as the leave-in when I straighten my hair. It has little granules of the ORT in it. It costs a GRIP, but to me it's worth it. It gives my hair that swang...

I can see how the plain ORT by itself would work REALLY well. I defininitely will try it on my ends at a minimum for that extra moisture I need. I am transitioning, so I am cutting off about 1/2 inch every 6-8 weeks....my ends are sooooooo dry....but they are soon to be bye-bye:spinning:

It broke my hair off too, almost immediately. My hair shed profusely the first time I used it. The next time I used it, I experienced instant breakage. No other product has done that before.

Although, I love these products by Ojon:

1. Hydrating Shampoo
  2. Tawaka Conditioner
  3. Revitalizing Mist

prolly too much moisture for your hair at the time...I can only use it when my hair gets a little parched, otherwise my hair gets spongy and soft...

I LOVE OJON. When I first started LHCF, it was all I used and it brought so much moisture back into my hair. I actually need to go and put some one my ends right now...

I can see how it would make for a smooth flat iron. I'm like you...I like the residual smell of the products and even the strong smell of the ORT.

I used the whole line. Have you tried the Hydrating Styling Cream? That (and the rivatlizing mist) are what I use now under my Sabino Moisture Block as the leave-in when I straighten my hair. It has little granules of the ORT in it. It costs a GRIP, but to me it's worth it. It gives my hair that swang...

I can see how the plain ORT by itself would work REALLY well. I defininitely will try it on my ends at a minimum for that extra moisture I need. I am transitioning, so I am cutting off about 1/2 inch every 6-8 weeks....my ends are sooooooo dry....but they are soon to be bye-bye:spinning:

I will have to try the Hydrating Styling Cream. Thanks for the recommendation. Do you buy your products thru QVC? I think they have the best prices around for Ojon Products. I used to get mine from Pure Beauty when I had a discount cooupon but the line is now on the "excluded from further discounts" list....BUMMER!

I've been using the Leave-in Glossing cream for moisturizing my ends and it smells heavenly. It does cost $$. But you only need a dab.

I'll have to look into Hydrating Styling Cream.

I might have to add the glossing cream to "the list" also! Thanks!!!!

There is an Ojon show on QVC today. Lawd help me...I am DVR-ing it...lol
I just wasn't enough that I've already watched the 1hr presentation that was on last night!

Yeah, Ojon restorative treatment is the best….I start getting nervous when my jar runs low. I have applied it to my roots to flat iron and the results are amazing. I normally flat iron my roots at around 12 weeks post, right now Im 13 weeks and really don’t need to because of the restorative treatment. After my rollerset is dried, I apply ORT to my NG massage in, apply the rest of my products to my ends, Ojon styling paste to my edges and tie it down with a scarf. In about an hour my NG is nice and smooth!!! LOVE IT!!! I also really like the glossing mist, leave-in glossing cream and mist leave in.

I have the hydrating shampoo and conditioner, but I have yet to try them…I’m a WEN fanatic and it scares me to think of using another product to cleanse my hair!!! LOL.

I've been using Ojon off and on for some years. The shampoo and conditioner are okay, nothing to really write home about. I may give them another try though. I LOVE THE Restorative Hair Treatment though. I wanna get into the styling mist, but maybe I'm using in improperly b/c I'm scared it'll cause reversion.

Back