Flat Ironers Quick Question....

keeperathome

Ok so I go a new FHI Platform Flat Iron and it says that you can flat iron on damp hair.:perplexed Has anyone done this if so what were your results? The instructions says it works best on damp hair IDK? I'm afraid of the sssss (Frying sound)

I wouldn't flat iron damp hair. It will basically boil your strands....also it will hurt if it's too close to the scalp.

Thanks I was just wondering about what the instructions said and being that I figured most appliances are made in other countries for other hair types than my 4a hair IDK. And the possible sssssing and steam :wallbash: had me questioning Thanks for the responses.

Thanks I was just wondering about what the instructions said and being that I figured most appliances are made in other countries for other hair types than my 4a hair IDK. And the possible sssssing and steam :wallbash: had me questioning Thanks for the responses.

Girl, no hair type should be doing that. They need to take that off the instructions! I have an iron that says you can do that. :ohwell:

I used a wet to dry flat iron a few months back and my hair came out really good, it was soft and shiny, and when I washed, it bounced right back with no damage.

Back