Flat ironed hair and ready to twist

morehairplease

ladies I got my hair flat ironed today and would like to get my fluffy twist extensions Sat. Would it be okay to get my hair braided while it is in it's straight state or should I wash it again & let it kinky back up before braiding?

thanks in advance ladies for you help
tishee

If I were the one doing it, I'd do it on pre-washed hair, not straight, especially if you ever intend on washing your hair with the extensions in. Because what will happen is your hair will shrink and scrunch up the previously smooth twists. Also the extension hair is more likely to slide out of straight hair than kinky/curly hair so I'd definitely not put extensions on straight hair, whether braids or twists.

If I were the one doing it, I'd do it on pre-washed hair, not straight, especially if you ever intend on washing your hair with the extensions in. Because what will happen is your hair will shrink and scrunch up the previously smooth twists. Also the extension hair is more likely to slide out of straight hair than kinky/curly hair so I'd definitely not put extensions on straight hair, whether braids or twists.

:hug2::hug2:thanks sweetie :blowkiss:! this is what I will do. thanks again.:bighug:

Back