First Weave! Leave Out Question...

beingofserenity

How many passes of the flat iron will it take to get my leave out hair to stop reverting in this dang humid, summer weather?

Or do I need to resort to perm? :(

I'm getting close to doing just that.

Looks great but you're courting disaster trying to keep your leave out looking the same as the weave especially as it gets warmer. Go with curly or get a good wig to protect all of your hair. Anyone I know that insisted on doing the leave out with a weave always regretted it. Even if they didn't care about maintaining their curls you can still damage the area and you won't see it until its too late. You many get away with constant heat for months then that one time you're in a rush will cause a major setback.

Looks great but you're courting disaster trying to keep your leave out looking the same as the weave especially as it gets warmer. Go with curly or get a good wig to protect all of your hair. Anyone I know that insisted on doing the leave out with a weave always regretted it. Even if they didn't care about maintaining their curls you can still damage the area and you won't see it until its too late. You many get away with constant heat for months then that one time you're in a rush will cause a major setback.

Yeah, that's what I' afraid of :(

Thats a very pretty texture :love: Try curly maybe? You can set it on rollers every night. Very heatless. Here is an example. (Curl pattern doesnt necessary have to be this tight)

Back