First Time Review: Garnier Frutis Length & Strength Fortifying Con & ORS Creamy Aloe

taylokc

Being that I couldn't find the Garnier Leave In I was looking for, I decided to get the Length and Strength Conditioner and just do a co-wash with it. I started with the ORS Creamy Aloe which made my hair feel :fallenang and then I applied the Garnier with a relaxer applicator because I have 2 inches of NG and let it sit for about 3min and it made my hair feel strong and I only lost 10 hairs!!! And it smelled mmmmm...good:lick:. Im deep conditioning right now with the ORS replenshing pak without heat cuz my dryer broke (no worries another one is on the way). After this I will blow dry :sad: and flat iron:sad:. Both are a keeper!!!!!!:notworthy
P.S. I won't be able to post pics because I can't get my pics small enough. It'll take me a while to find out how to get it...as you can see I finally realized how to get an avatar pic:lachen:

Re: First Time Review: Garnier Frutis Length & Strength Fortifying Con & ORS Creamy A

41et18pP26L._SS500_.jpg

Re: First Time Review: Garnier Frutis Length & Strength Fortifying Con & ORS Creamy A

Yeah I love using Garnier Frutis for co washes...I use the sleek and shine one though so I don't know if it helps give it strenght but it makes my hair soo soft. :yep:

When was your last relaxer OP?

Wow thank you ladies for responding. Keep em' comin'!!!!!

Do you ladies see a difference in your ends using the Garnier Conditioner?

Thanks for the review! I was going to buy that ORS Aloe poo today, but decided not. Is that a chelating shampoo?

ETA: Applying your conditioner with a relaxer brush, is a great idea. I am definitely going to have to try that.

Last edited:

yeah it is. and my hair didn't feel stripped. its great. definitely a keeper!!!!

Dis regard last post. Trying to teach myselg how to upload photos. Still not successful:sad::sad:

Back