First self-texlaxing session results and a few progress pics yay!

Odd One

So i did it tonight, my first texlaxing all alone no supervision no nothing lol.........NEVER AGAIN it was a mess thank you very much LOL:lachen:

but i saw some progress... not a looot of lenght but my hair keeps on behaving better and better !

I still need a trim...but i cant let go of this little length i have because believe it or not THIS is the longest my hair has ever been in my entire life!!!! (i always had broken off -over processed-ear length hair:nono:)

Thanks to LHCF :love:!

ETA: i know the comparison pics are not equivalent but im still looking for some old pics (had to change my hard drive...anyways...)

1rst - feb 09
2nd - april 09
3rd - july 09
4rth - a close up pics of my flat ironed hair july 09 for my own little giggles :giggle: haha

ok now i am POOPED!

Attachments

• IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2765.jpg
    IMG_2765.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Good progress! I feel u on not wanting to trim, but I've found that if you really need it, just do it. Do a little dusting yourself or have someone you trust do it then keep growing. I've found that I end up having to trim more if I wait.

That's just my opinion. HHG!

Good progress! I feel u on not wanting to trim, but I've found that if you really need it, just do it. Do a little dusting yourself or have someone you trust do it then keep growing. I've found that I end up having to trim more if I wait.

That's just my opinion. HHG!

yeah... i might do a little dusting next week (or next time i flat iron) because i dont like what i see on some of my ends:nono: and i dont want it to get worse

about the shine, i believe that the salerm 21 as a leave in and the aphogee keratin spray are responsible for that:yep:

Back