First Rollerset!!!*** PICS***

Kurly K

SUCCESSFUL!!:grin::grin::grin: i did my first rollerset on christmas and i lovedddddd it!! i think i found my winter hairstyle! goodbye blow dry and curl! it can out just like my relaxed hair i was sooo shocked. :blush: i washed and deep conditioned with cholesterol and tigi dumb blonde reconstructer then set it on rollers with lottabody setting lotion, making sure each section stayed wet with my spray bottle. sat under the dryer for about 45 mins. sprayed with natural oasis oil all over upon removing the rollers and bumped the unstraightened roots with my ceramic iron. flat wrapped for an hour to loosenthe curls and Voila!! :rolleyes: im am so pleased not to mention i reached my Dec goal of sweeping SL, hoping for full SL by April

CIMG0137-vi.jpg

CIMG0138-vi.jpg

CIMG0142-vi.jpg

CIMG0146-vi.jpg
CIMG0153-vi.jpg

CIMG0162-vi.jpg

and a few days later

n5727454_41792343_6623-vi.jpg

It came our really good! I have only tried a rollerset one time on my natural hair and it lasted all of one day. I may try again I just have to find a better technique and rollers.

My roller sets don't come out like that! You're all natural??? WOW! I don't think mine dry all the way. I've only done two, but it gets better every time. All of these first time roller setters with beautiful pics are starting to make me feel hair challenged. My week old roller set had NO curls, it was just somewhat straight. *SIGH* I guess I gots to keep trying...:ohwell:

SUCCESSFUL!!:grin::grin::grin: i did my first rollerset on christmas and i lovedddddd it!! i think i found my winter hairstyle! goodbye blow dry and curl! it can out just like my relaxed hair i was sooo shocked. :blush: i washed and deep conditioned with cholesterol and tigi dumb blonde reconstructer then set it on rollers with lottabody setting lotion, making sure each section stayed wet with my spray bottle. sat under the dryer for about 45 mins. sprayed with natural oasis oil all over upon removing the rollers and bumped the unstraightened roots with my ceramic iron. flat wrapped for an hour to loosenthe curls and Voila!! :rolleyes: im am so pleased not to mention i reached my Dec goal of sweeping SL, hoping for full SL by April

CIMG0137-vi.jpg

CIMG0138-vi.jpg

CIMG0142-vi.jpg

CIMG0146-vi.jpg
CIMG0153-vi.jpg

CIMG0162-vi.jpg

and a few days later

n5727454_41792343_6623-vi.jpg

YAY for natural rollersets. I can't wait to get my pibbs so that I can start back doing mine:yay:

Back