First Relaxer of 2009 Pictures after 6 month Stretch

Highly Favored8

My last relaxer was 9-16-08-

I had over 1/4 new growth :grin:

However, I had a lot of shedding:wallbash:

So, stretching 6 months at a time will not do it for me :nono:.

I will only have to wait 12-16 weeks between my relaxers.

Stylist Relaxed my hair with Affrim Sensitve Scalp.:yep:

Cherry Cola Rinse

Pictures 1 & 2 was yesterday at 26 weeks.

The middle red picture was my roller set at 24 weeks.

The last 2 pictures is my first relaxer of 2009.:yep:

Enjoy

Thanks for the comments ladies.

Last edited:
Cute Curls - six months...she sure got it straight! I am a fan of Cherry Cola - it looks good in that sunlight!

Hey HF, your hair really is blingin' girlfriend. Very shiny and very healthy looking and what I am aiming for at the moment. Not so much length anymore but thickness and heath. Keep up the good work sweetie. You are steadily reaching new lengths.

It's so pretty! Do you mind me asking what brand of cherry cola rinse do you use?
tia,
tishee

No, I do not mind:yep:Yes, they do sell cherry cola rinses in the store. However, My hair dresser does not use them. Jazzing is one of them. For some reason she never uses them. What my hair stylist does is make her own colors. When you rinse them out it will not run when you wash them. However, she makes her own concotions of color and powders.:yep:

My last relaxer was 9-16-08-

I had over 1/4 new growth :grin:

However, I had a lot of shedding:wallbash:

So, stretching 6 months at a time will not do it for me :nono:.

I will only have to wait 12-16 weeks between my relaxers.

Stylist Relaxed my hair with Affrim Sensitve Scalp.:yep:

Cherry Cola Rinse

Pictures 1 & 2 was yesterday at 26 weeks.

The middle red picture was my roller set at 24 weeks.

The last 2 pictures is my first relaxer of 2009.:yep:

Enjoy

Thanks for the comments ladies.

HI HIGHLYFAVORED CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR 6 MONTHS STRETCH!!!!! WOWWW u goood i cant go past 4 months! but the result is great look at that shine and that color i m specially loving the curls THE FOURTH PIX IS BANGIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!muahhhhhhhhhh happy mothers day i used to be so fond of the cherry cola rinse u have no idea chica haha i m trying to go back to jet black though but it sure flatters and looks good on you muahhhhhhhhhhh:yep:

Wow 26 weeks! You're inspiring me to stretch more than 12 weeks. I love your set. Your curls look so bouncy, healthy and shiny. Your hair dresser makes her own mixes?! I'm drooling.

HI HIGHLYFAVORED CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR 6 MONTHS STRETCH!!!!! WOWWW u goood i cant go past 4 months! but the result is great look at that shine and that color i m specially loving the curls THE FOURTH PIX IS BANGIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!muahhhhhhhhhh happy mothers day i used to be so fond of the cherry cola rinse u have no idea chica haha i m trying to go back to jet black though but it sure flatters and looks good on you muahhhhhhhhhhh:yep:

WOW thank you for your kind comments.:yep: Thank you so much.

No, I do not mind:yep:Yes, they do sell cherry cola rinses in the store. However, My hair dresser does not use them. Jazzing is one of them. For some reason she never uses them. What my hair stylist does is make her own colors. When you rinse them out it will not run when you wash them. However, she makes her own concotions of color and powders.:yep:

Now this is just awesome! If she ever starts selling them......let me know.

Over 1/4" inches in 6 months?

Yes, 1/4" in 6 months. My Stylist was mad b/c I was not going to natural and I waited too long for this relaxer and asked me not to do this again unless I go natural.:yep: At the line of Demarcation was so much shedding of my NG that it made my relaxed ends very brittle and weak:nono:. So, now that I am learning about my hair. I will go for 12-18 weeks without relaxing. I stretch for NG only and prevent underprocessing with my touch ups.:yep:

Back