First Oprah... Now Tyra Banks Ending Her Talkshow?????

Reecie

Link To People Magazine

This sucks!!!

After five seasons, Tyra Banks is announcing the end of "The Tyra Show." "This will be the last season of The Tyra Show," Banks tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I've been loving having fun, coming into your living rooms, bedrooms, hair salons for the past 5 years." Wrapping at the end of its fifth season in the spring of 2010, it will be lights out for the show that brought viewers memorable weave-exposing, cellulite-revealing and tear-jerking moments.

I'm relieved that at least Oprah will just be moving her show to her OWN network and will still be doing her show just less frequently......Tyra, meh, I dont care either way.

Damn! :perplexed Well I still like Tyra.:look:

Oprah is the QUEEN. So I am relieved to hear that her show is continuing on her network...Thanks for sharing.

Noooo..Tyra why?!
She's a fool, but I can't lie...I love me some The Tyra Show. If nothing else, her episodes are interesting and memorable.
I'd rather she quit doing True Beauty, which is a boring and stupid show.

I love this show! I watch every week day. So sad! Even though Tyra is pretty annoying when she starts talking about herself, her show is still really good thanks to the other people that contribute. I will miss this show a lot!

Was never too much of a Tyra fan, but I can see where she is coming from. You might was well call it quits on your own terms than be cancelled, right?

I love the Tyra Show I am so sad that her show is ending, she is funny and her topics are bold, when no one has the balls to do it she does. LOVE her and wish her much success.

The success of both the Oprah Winfrey Show and The Tyra Banks Show has really paved the way for AA women to get a shot as crossover talk show hosts. Congrats to them both as they move onward and upward. Who knows...maybe folks like Ateyaa will take their place on the free TV.

I only watched her on ANTM. She has reported that she will be focusing on her movie studio which will focus on showing AA and other minority women in more positive roles in Hollywood other than golddigger/crackhead/hoochie. I applaud her for that.

I couldn't stand her social experiment episode she would deliberately find the most ignorant people.. and they would misrepresent the majority.. then she would act like she got a masters in social science .. please

I use to LOVE the tyra banks show until the last two seasons... I wish her the best of luck. She should have stayed with her talk show, as much as I don't like her show I don't want to see her crash and burn.

For some reason I always felt that Tyra didn't REALLY love having a talk show...something always seemed a little fake about it...

I'll be shocked when she ends Top Model though :yep:

Back