First date!!!!

shetara20

Hey everyone!!! I have a man and we have been together for a year and a half and we have never went on a "date". We usually chill at the house and watch TV. My mother suggested that we double date this weekend. Trust me I dont mind her coming with her man because my mom is very young and Im 20 so she considers me as GROWN!!LOL! But we plan on goin to dinner then a movie. Problem is I dont wanna look like plain jane so I need suggestions for hair,nails and my outfit. I wanna make my man think that Ima vixen:lick: for the nite!!!HELP!!!!I need suggestions!!!!
progress.gif

Thats sweet!

What is your hair like? Short/long? Do you wanna wear it up or down? I agree since you two never really go out I think you should wear something hot that will make him want to take you out and show you off more often.

Thats sweet!

What is your hair like? Short/long? Do you wanna wear it up or down? I agree since you two never really go out I think you should wear something hot that will make him want to take you out and show you off more often.

I have end of neck length trying to get to SL. I dont really care if it is up or down but i am 5 weeks post my last relaxer so I know I have tostraighten my hair but I dont know what do u suggest????

I would suggest that you put your hair into tight pincurls, then loosen them with your fingers. This will give you a "my hair looks 'mixed' but I'm just fly like this" look.

I have end of neck length trying to get to SL. I dont really care if it is up or down but i am 5 weeks post my last relaxer so I know I have tostraighten my hair but I dont know what do u suggest????
Do you know how to do pincurls. I would pincurl my hair and pin it up in some cute style if I were you. Its a lot safer/faster than using a straightener....unless you want a straight look.

Do you usually wear skirts and heels. I love doing this when I go out on a date. I rarely do but its very cute when I do.

Come on ladies I'm sure others have ideas as well.

Do you know how to do pincurls. I would pincurl my hair and pin it up in some cute style if I were you. Its a lot safer/faster than using a straightener....unless you want a straight look.

Do you usually wear skirts and heels. I love doing this when I go out on a date. I rarely do but its very cute when I do.

Come on ladies I'm sure others have ideas as well.

I try to wear shoes but my foot is swollen really bad right now. Ive tried to pin curl my hair and I just cant do it yet. amy other suggestions???

Back