First African American To Recieve Patent For Natural Hair Products

I adore the clay wash, but not its price.

If she provided scent-free versions of her products, a looooong time ago I probably would have STOPPED purchasing any other hair products at all (except for gels since she doesn't make/sell one).

You can order a box set of her products to try them out. I enjoyed the way the line did my hair, but I am extremely sensitive to smells and I can't handle the very strong grape Now and Later smell that stays with you all day and then some.

This is probably just a special issue for me, though: I didn't see complaints about the scent at the website--just mainly good to great reviews.

I wish her continued success. Her clay wash is one of the BEST things I've ever put on my strands.

Good for her! Never tried her items, but I see why the clay washes work. Similar to Anita Grant's rhassoul stuff. Thanks for sharing the article.

There was just the one clay wash; now there are two, one for loose curls and the other for coils.

She's had two clay washes for a long while (one for looser curls and one for tighter coils) with the same ingredients list. I "chatted" with them about this long ago to try to determine which I should use. I was told the proportion of the ingredients differed, though the ingredients used are equivalent.

Back