fined hair relaxed ladies, phyto?

Amour

Hi ladies

I wasnt going to relax my hair anymore because whenever I did it would also break off, and since I have become newly 'natural' my hair has been thriving, but im tired of my hair now as I dont ever wear it out always weaved up because I cant style natural hair :rolleyes:

I have very fine hair and I think this is why my hair always breaks when its relaxed, so I was thinking about using phtyo.

im totally oblivious to the relaxer phyto and was wondering which one I would need and whats the difference between the different types?
TIA

Last edited:
I don't use phytoso take my two cents with a grain of salt. Personally I think that if you plan to relax then you should use index 1 which is supposed to milder then index 2. Especially if you have fine hair. good luck.

I have fine hair but don't use Phyto so I can't be of much help. I do use Mizani Sensitive Scalp relaxer and that has worked wonderfully for my hair.

I have fine hair and use phyto. I feel that the no-lye aspect of this relaxer may be giving me more dryness but I'm not sure....

I have fine 4 a/b hair and I use Phyto Index I. My stylist does not believe in using the Index II. Phyto does not burn my sensitive scalp at all.

I have fine 3c/4a-ish hair and I use phyto index I. I will never switch to another relaxer because I was in the same boat as you. I had tons of breakage with both lye and no lye relaxers but with phyto I haven't had nearly as much. My hair comes out feeling softer than it has with other relaxers and it doesn't burn my scalp which was a first for me.

Back