Fine Haired ladies, wash was your wash plan this weekend?

vevster

I felt I need a clarifying (per sweet cashews site) so I

Prepooed with 10 en 1 condish
Then I shampooed with diluted Gary Null's heavenly hair 'poo
Then I deep condished using a Aubrey Organics Sweet Camilia

I then just used my Aveda Brilliant serum, set on rollers and I'm under Mr. Pibbs now.

What did you do? I did a light protein last week....Rene Furterer's Karite.

I was sick this week, so my hair was dry and sweated out :perplexed.

I didn't have time to prepoo. I detangled, conditioner washed with White Rain Tropical Coconut and baking soda, rinsed with ACV water and let it sit, Cw'd again and detangled with Silicon Mix, protein conditioned with Duo Tex and Aphogee 2 minute mixed, then moisture conditioned with Sunsilk Hair Masque (a new product for me, got it on clearance). Added leave ins and oil, combed my soaking wet hair into a ponytail, set just the ponytail on magnetic rollers and sat under the Ion spacehelmet dryer for 1.75 hours. I'm getting ready to put in sponge rollers for the night.

Great routine, Pat! :up:

I'm pretty stuck on my prepoo, poo then deep condish with the heatcap routine. When I don't have time to prepoo, I just use a conditioning 'poo after my deep cleansing poo..... I then deep condish with my heat cap.

I clarified with ORs Creamy Aloe, cond with HE LTR (carrot oil and SAA added), Protein DC Profectiv and moisture DC with Lustraslik Cholesterol together under heat cap for 45 min,
Blow dried and flat ironed using MaxiEssential "beyond straight", by the makers of MaxiGlide. I have alot of NG and it really straightened it out. I will def. use again esp since the bottle says that you don't have to blow dry.
I put my hair up in two bantu knots for tomorrow

today's wash was the first time i didn't pre-poo in MONTHS. but it turned out okay.

i:
- saturated my hair with coconut oil
- washed with my shikakai soap bar
- deep conditioned w/ heat for 15 minutes, using a mix of HE Break's over(first time using, this stuff is AMAZING!), HE LTR, and honey

then rollerset. i used Giovanni Direct Leave-In (my first time using it... i don't like the smell, but it works GREAT!) and paul mitchell's super skinny serum to rollerset macherie style.

MY
HAIR
CAME
OUT
FABULOUS!!!

my swangability level, on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being the highest, is definitely a 34 right now.

I washed my hair with baking soda & water while my hair was in 6 braids. Then I conditioned with a mixture of Herbal Essence None of Your Frizzyness & LTR ( I added a little Neutrogena Mask to the last 2 inches of my hair.)

I kept the conditioner on for about 10 minutes and rinsed. I never took my hair out of the braids during this process.

I sprayed Dew by Cathy Howse on each braid and detangled. Actually my hair did not have many tangles. Next I added Herbal Essence LTR leave-in and then sealed with organic coconut oil. I braided my hair in 8 braids and that was it.

I did my usual weekend routine; washed with KeraCare Dry and Itchy, followed up with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, and deep conditioned with Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator. Then added some Nexxus Humectress leave-in.

i put some amla and coconut oil and a bunch of indian powders in a bowl, mixed and saturated my hair, let it sit for an hour, then i washed it out with some nexxus and gave myself a humectus dc, attempted to rollerset but my hair wasn't completely dry when i removed the rollers and wrapped it ( I'VE GOT TO GET MYSELF A HAIR DRYER:sad:) so the indian products definitely made my hair look much thicker and since the rollerset was wrapped damp, it's not cute today but if feels good.

Back