Fine haired ladies + Hair Steamers

Well, Well, Well:grin: Someone is happy - ME!!! :yay:
I did my treatment on 'dirty' hair as I now do dry DC's. I put light amounts of AVG, reconstructor, avocado, olive & Wheat germ oil and some condish. I see why naturals love their steamers as combing my roots at 7 weeks post has never and I mean never been so easy. I will use my new baby to really stretch my relaxers! I will also use it to teach me to sit still as in a 20 minute span I got up from under it several times for randomness! So much fidgeting on my part that a drop of water burned my shoulder:( I don't know how anyone uses the high temperature! I meant to add some essential oils but forgot in my haste!
I did a light blow dry last night and flat ironed this morning = much much less breakage and I've had my hair out all day and the ends DO NOT feel dry! The protein really penetrated better than it normally does and the shine, holy 'bleep'. Thanks ladies, I'm very happy with this purchase!! Bnster I got it at house of beauty and strongly suggest you go get one:poke:

Nix08 Congratulations, :clapping::clapping::band2::bouncy::bouncy::Copy of 2cool::waytogo: Ah you are bad for me... I really want one but waiting. Now I am thinking, waiting for what. Pros. Point 1. I have the money Point 2. It is really, really, really good for my hair. Point 3. Every girl should have one, Point 4. Why am I debating this? Ghee Nix I thought I was the one bad for you with product suggestions. Hmmm, thinking if I buy one on just say Monday, I will have it for Sunday washing. Get it early so it will not be sold out and I won't be disappointed.

Hey I thought that was the last one they had at the house of beauty. They also sold the silicon mix there too. However I didn't find it that great. Will revisit it at a later date.

Con: :realitycheck: Point 1: No place to put it in my room. Option is the basement.

I will sure come back in here and let you ladies know if I purchased it.

Bnster GET IT!:poke: I bought the bigger one so the one I initially wanted with the red is still there:) It will save you money on product since you shouldn't glob it on when using it. It makes your products work better in my opinion (ie the protein treatments). My plan was to put it in my basement (as part of my getaway) but I have it up in my ensuite ugly as it is, I want it close for now:grin: it will likely end up down there with the plan to do my nails (just file and such) when steaming. It also saves time as 20 inconsistent minutes was very effective. Do order online though otherwise you will have to pay tax and it costs more in store. But call and have the Mark guy instruct you:)

Last edited:
Back