Fine-haired/crackhead, what's the difference?

Leshia

Fine-haired/crackhead, what\'s the difference?

All right, as you can see I'm a little flustered. A good reason to go natural would be to add some thickness to this hair, but I won't go that far just yet. Last week, I'll admit, I did use my ion blowdryer for about 5 minutes on TWO occassions, (without the comb on low heat) to dry my hair just a wee bit after working out before I put it up to give it some fullness. What has become of me? I bought a dryer when I left this hell--I mean Korea, for Vegas, and brought my Vegas mentality back with me. You know, the one that gives a darn about my hair and how I look? yes, that one. It left me, but now it's back and I don't know what to do. I need a bun donut, something until I can get that other five inches I'm looking for. When it's wet, now that it's grown a bit more, I don't like it and feel the need to add some fullness before I put it up. All right, now I've rambled on so much, I lost my point. Anyhoo, feeling more like a crackhead that may resort to the dryer quite often if I don't get help.

Re: Fine-haired/crackhead, what\'s the difference?

Girl, you may need to put that dryer somewhere that is not so easily accessible or you may be tempted to use it too often. Hang in there

All official members of the fine-haird fanactic society have effectively broken, hidden, or let someone "permanently" borrow all evil heated appliances and have vowed, "that if we shall dare to gaze upon them that the very hairs on our head will immediately combust; leaving the fowlest smell of charred scalp FOREVER"
scratchchin.gif
nuts.gif
hammer.gif
grin.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

MoezThunder, you're crazy
laugh.gif

I've found that heat damages my fine hair far more than it would someone with medium-thick strands.

rofl.gif
Cracking up at your thread title!

I have a friend who can't live without her hair dryer as well. She says it's the only way her hair will look thick...go figure...

I told my husband to put my ceramic flat iron, ceramic curling iron, and ion blowdryer away--he refused. He thought I had lost my mind.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Maybe you can get one of your friends to hide it somewhere for you
laugh.gif

Back