Fine Hair Sistas ??? Optimum Care BODIFYING RELAXER

AtlantaJJ

[FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]I have very fine hair that's fairly thick. Some of my hairs look like cat fur they are so fine....This seems to be a new product that sounds like it would be right up my ally. Has any one tried this ???

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Optimum Care BODIFYING RELAXER Kit

[FONT=arial, helvetica]SoftSheen Carson Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer
A Revolution for Fine Hair Proven - Preserves Hair's Elasticity for Long-Lasting Body Quenches hair without weighing it down for strait, healthy-looking hair with volume Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer System

SoftSheen Carson, the hair care expert, enters a new era with new Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer - created exclusively for women with fine hair.

Our new Patented Citrate Formula blocks the action of mineral build-up on fine hair and preserves the hair's elasticity as it straitens for long-lasting body. Fine hair never looks dull, flat or limp after relaxing! :eek:

Rosehip Oil and nourishing Fruit Oils help quench moisture-starving hair without weighting it down for healthy-looking, strait hair with unbelievable volume.
Has anyone used this???:confused:
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]

[/FONT]

Gathering a little info on my own here....
<<The new Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer kit, available in September, includes a relaxer base, an advanced activator, a neutralizing shampoo, a conditioning creme and a leave-in conditioning lotion>>

sorry but this has already been posted lol..i posted one earlier last week about it once i saw it in the essence magazine and another person posted it this weekend....i couldnt find it at none of the BSS in my area i had to end up at superwalmart purchasing it...at first it said it would be 8.47 and when i got to the register it was 6.88...

i havent used it but i want to use it for my next touchup....

heres the post....
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=103795&highlight=Optimum

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=104093&highlight=Optimum

Last edited:
bluediamond0829 said:
sorry but this has already been posted lol..i posted one earlier last week about it once i saw it in the essence magazine ....

Well I'm still new so I'm allowed 2 more double postings before I'm tarred and feathered...

So you got that a Walmart did ya? Hmmmmm When are you planning to do your next laxer? I have to hold out until around Thanksgiving :eek: I'm hoping henna will help me hold out.

Thanks for answering my post tho...darn newbies! hehe:look:

AtlantaJJ said:
Well I'm still new so I'm allowed 2 more double postings before I'm tarred and feathered...

So you got that a Walmart did ya? Hmmmmm When are you planning to do your next laxer? I have to hold out until around Thanksgiving :eek: I'm hoping henna will help me hold out.

Thanks for answering my post tho...darn newbies! hehe:look:

oh girl thats okay(double posting)....

yea i brought mine from Walmart...im trying to hold out until the week before Thanksgiving...i refuse to get another Affirm relaxer and my hair lack body and be too soft and lack the thickness that i have prior to relaxing....

Make sure to let us know how it works out!! I was eyeing this at Walmart, but I'm scared to self relax, so I didn't get it.

Now I have this Lye vs No Lye thing going! Geeze, there are just so many things to consider!! Decisions Decisions!! :whyme:

girl you me too....I was using Affirm which is Lye and now i want to switch to this relaxer which is nolye...but ive done it before..because i use to use Just For Me, PCJ, African Pride kids for years and never had any issues with them...and then i switched to using Affirm with no issues....i think some people heads they see a difference with Nolye and lye but others it may not matter....it just depends....

Woo Hoo For the Weight Loss BlueD

bluediamond0829 said:
girl you me too....I was using Affirm which is Lye and now i want to switch to this relaxer which is nolye...but ive done it before..because i use to use Just For Me, PCJ, African Pride kids for years and never had any issues with them...and then i switched to using Affirm with no issues....i think some people heads they see a difference with Nolye and lye but others it may not matter....it just depends....

Hey Way to Go on the weight loss! I lost 1.6 lbs last week (WW) and I lost 4lbs the week before that. I swear it's the Taekwondo! I have 7 lbs to go before I reach 10% and then like 3 more to reach target...then Lifetime member...woo hoo! Then last 10 lbs ain't easy, but I can do it with my workout plan. I need to get one of those cute scale thingies...

Back