Fine and Thin Hair Ladies...

I use Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream and HairVeda Whipped Ends. They don't weigh my fine tresses down at all.

Lately I've been using and loving Aquage Hydrating Mist. Veeeery light and moisturizing :)

ntm silk touch leave in as a moisturizer on dry hair. i currently seal with carol's daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir. I'm just using it b/c i have a big bottle and I'm trying to use it up. but it does fine.

ntm silk touch leave in as a moisturizer on dry hair. i currently seal with carol's daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir. I'm just using it b/c i have a big bottle and I'm trying to use it up. but it does fine.

Great minds think alike...I use NTM Silk Touch also. I use coconut or an EVOO/Castor mix to seal.

I use a teeny smidgen of shea butter/glycerin mix (melted in my hands first) and then seal it with a couple of drops of Argan oil - just on my ends.

I'm a fine hair lady myself. I use Hydratherma Naturals Growth lotion. It really softens my hair without making it greasy. The oil I use is the Hairveda Cocasta oil to seal...but it is a heavy oil...so you have to be careful with how you use it.

I use Hydratherma Moisturizer (love this stuff) and seal with Hollywood Beauty's Olive Oil. I am currently running out of the olive oil and will be using the Hydratherma Oil as a replacement. :)

Back