Finding Something that Your Hair LOVES.

summerof1990

OMG it's an amazing feeling lol. It lifted a lot of pressure off my shoulders. I was thinking man "my hair doesn't like anything" and i finally found the key!

WELL atleast my hair is the texture i want it and its super soft! My key regimen is the Herbal Essence Balance From m Root Tip on the Hyrdalicous line,The Herbal Essence Leave in Conditioner,Spray Aloe Vera Juice,Olive Oil. I tested it twice and hopefully it always work

What is the charm that makes your hair just pop?

When I wear my twist-out (like today), I use a daily spritz concoction of equal part water and aloe vera juice mixed with coconut and jojoba oil - my hair be shiiiining :grin:

OMG it's an amazing feeling lol. It lifted a lot of pressure off my shoulders. I was thinking man "my hair doesn't like anything" and i finally found the key!

WELL atleast my hair is the texture i want it and its super soft! My key regimen is the Herbal Essence Balance From m Root Tip on the Hyrdalicous line,The Herbal Essence Leave in Conditioner,Spray Aloe Vera Juice,Olive Oil. I tested it twice and hopefully it always work

What is the charm that makes your hair just pop?

summerof1990 - aren't you the one who just wrote the Herbal Essence warning? What, are you just trying to keep it all for yourself? :lachen: Confused...

For my curls, its Care Free Curl Gel activator. For moisture when its straight, Wave Nouvea Moisturizing lotion. What can I say? My hair loves the "juice."

summerof1990 - aren't you the one who just wrote the Herbal Essence warning? What, are you just trying to keep it all for yourself? :lachen: Confused...

uM LOL no. i dont buy up all products like some women do lol
but as i was doing herbal essence research and saw this i just wanted to see did yall have any clue about this because i didnt ..guess yall didnt either ..
i will continue using herbal essence regardless

I've learned that my hair likes castor oil. I've had a bottle forever and I never used it cuz I thought it was too thick and a waste of time. But when I moisturize and then seal with castor oil followed by a lil GHE, my hair is in heaven. I'm gonna try aloe vera again, this time for my ng that likes to tangle and knot up on itself. But since using castor oil my hair feels fluffier. I like that lol. And I know that manipulation while hair is mostly wet is a big nono for me. It sounds like someone's up there tap dancing. Pieces snapping off everywhere lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back