finally used these darn Curlformers...

Very pretty. Let us know how long they last.

Well... about half of them fell and frizzed today. :lol: No rhyme or reason to it - very random. I don't know if it was the weather (misty all day) or not enough setting lotion on certain ones, maybe?

Lord, I hope I don't need yet another product on top of setting lotion for better hold... :look:

Very pretty...I love this look on you

OT Traycee, but that bun in your siggy has me like :lick:

Did you find that the Curlformers were really hard to use? i know you said it had a learning curve. I can be all thumbs at times when dealing with some hair products/techniques. Every time some one post about them I get a lil scared to try them but they were on sale a few weeks ago and was tempted to pick them up.

Actually, I found them very easy. I practiced a few times on a little section of the nape only. The main thing is not trying to pull too much hair through the Curlformer at once. Seriously, if you have any doubts... always go smaller. ;) That way you don't damage your hair; also, the curl will turn out better.

Pics of my hair, I just got home from work. All I did was finger-comb it back into a ponytail, not disturbing the ends of the curls...

Attachments

• curlypuff2.jpg
    curlypuff2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
  • curlypuff.jpg
    curlypuff.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 11
Back