Finally Updated my Album.

andreab

I finally was able to take some time this morning and update my album.

These are pictures post relaxer 10/23/05 after wearing braids for almost two months. I sprayed my hair twice a day with a mixture of braid spray and Infusium 23 for the last month. The first month I was on the Maxium Growth Month so I sprayed twice a day with Surge and took double doses of my vitiams.

At first I was not impressed with the new growth as a result of the Surge. I have to renig on that statement because once I got the braids out and saw that I had two inches of new growth I was impressed.

So here are the Progress Pictures( no pw required). Take a look and tell me what you think. Is this real progress? If you compare the pictures from the first milestone (pw in profile) I think I at least have progress toward healthy hair esp the ends.

I have been seeing some breakage so I think I need to use the ElastaQP Breakage Serum every two weeks and include the scalp massages to increase blood flow which will hopefully increase growth. Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks

Andrea

I def see an improvement in your hair compared to your 1st milestone. Your hair is much thicker now. Keep up the good work

Back