Finally sorted out a fotki album

Ladyhenri

Well...
I should have done this ages ago because i already had quite a few pictures to show, but i was holding out for a digital camera. I still havent gotten one, but i decided to sort out the pictures i do have and stick them in a fotki album.
All but one of the pictures were taken between september and december.
I am quite happy with my progress so far.
Pls tell me what you think especially of the last picture. My hair has been bone straight for a very long time and i wonder if this is why it gets so thin only when wet.

Either way, Thanks for your help ladies. i will have another collections of progress shots ready by April.

link is http://public.fotki.com/Ladyhenri/

Great progress, have you tried stretching your relaxers? For years I wondered why my hair was so thin when I was relaxing every 6-8wks, I now stretch to 12wks and my hair looks alot thicker. I also found that the relaxer I was using (Affirm) thinned my hair out alot.

Thanks for ur response

I used to relax every four weeks for years but now relax every 7-8 weeks. I will try to stretch more though.

The relaxers could be a problem i have...cos i have been changing relaxers for a while now. I currently use designer touch no lye. Before that, Motions lye(RUBBISH)....still on the quest for the most suitable relaxer. It seems all the nice relaxers are unheard of in this stupid city...
What relaxer do you use?

You've made great progress, congrats!

I think most people's hair looks thinner when wet... at least mine does. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

ohsosuzy said:
You've made great progress, congrats!

I think most people's hair looks thinner when wet... at least mine does. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thanks for that
i totally freaked out when i saw that, but it it still reasured me that when dry, it isnt thin or scanty..

BTW Wow at your progress...Amazing

Henrietta said:
Thanks for that
i totally freaked out when i saw that, but it it still reasured me that when dry, it isnt thin or scanty..

BTW Wow at your progress...Amazing

Aww thanks Henri :)

Back