Finally reached brastrap and updated my album..

SingingStar12

hey everybody.. i haven't been on here in a while.. but i finally reached bra strap! :D and i updated my album on fotki, and its in my signature. :yep: my pictures are blurry because I used my cell phone camera. My next goal is mid back.

Beautiful Hair! Congrats on reaching your goal.
What was the length of your hair when you started and how long did it take for you to reach this goal?
Pls post your regimen?
Any products you felt really contributed to your success?
Once again - Good Job!

Congrats!!!
biggrin.gif

I just took a look!

FABULOUS! Get down, with your bad self!

Yea, I'm jealous!

Why isn't this MTG working faster? LOL!

Congrats, chick! ;)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hair is really nice, shiny and thick!

Technically, the top of the bra-strap IS bra-strap.

Blossssom said:
I thought bra-strap was mid-back?

Congratulations, either way, chick ;)

Thanks for all the compliments, ladies! I started growing out my hair in 2003 from about shoulder length. I had a lot of setbacks - and I still do - because I use a lot of heat and I play softball (the helmet wears down on the edges), but I'm getting better at taking care of it. Now I get a lot of trims trying to get rid of the layers and breakage to make it thick and one length again. I don't really wear my hair up in a protective style during the school year, but I usually keep my hair up in a bun over the summer. My hair seems to grow more when I don't think about it than when I worry about it.

I don't really have a regimen because I don't really have that much time for my hair now that I am back in school and I have homework all night. On the 1st week and 3rd week of the month, I clarify using Suave Clarifying Shampoo and a protein conditioner, like Motions Silk Protein (which really makes it soft) and/or Apohogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor. On the 2nd and 4th week, I wash with a shampoo then deep condition using a moisturizing conditioner. Over the summer I used Infusium 23, but now my mom buys Dark and Lovely Moisture Seal 3-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo and Moisture Seal Instant Conditioner. My mom greases my scalp with Sulfur 8 Lite and TBC Hair Food after a wash. I also use ORS Carrot Oil and Optimum Oil Therapy Dry Hair Healer once in a while to moisturize my hair in a bun at night. I also like Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum. The only bad thing about my regimen is that I use a lot of heat, but then again, my mom says you shouldn't worry if you don't miss it. :)

great job in getting there! girl don't slow down your goal of getting to midback ok... cut back on that heat a bit...

i have to wear a heat everyday for a few hours, and i do think my edges thinned a bit too but i usually wear a satin scarf underneath my hat. Do the same so that the helmet doesn't cause too much damage.

I can't wait to get to midback too! midback by December 05 is my goal... i'm at the top of brastrap too, and i have about 1.5" to get to midback... i hope to get even more than that by my next touch-up in mid december. :)

Back