finally posting pics!!

<font color="blue">Hey ngaa! Again, Congrats on ur Big Chop!
drunk.gif

I see what u said about ur hairline. Don't worry about it..going natural was the best thing you could do for it. Next time u get cornrows: Don't do them with extensions. Not only does this dry out your hair, but the braiders have to pull more tightly to catch your hair. If your hair alone is not long enough for cornrows consider only doing singles (but not micros). If you must do them, ask the braider to NOT do ur hairline.

Another thing..to help bring back ur hairline u might consider rubbing Natural Vitamin E (oil) in ur hair. Use the pills that have at least 100mg (I think? PM me for more details if u wish). I used this to bring in a small patch where a single braid took out my hair
shocked.gif
. Ever since my Big Chop in Oct 2002 it has filled in veeeery nicely. I stopped it 2-3mths into my journey but I'm considering using it again.

Hope this helps! Take care.

Hey ngaa!!!

Nice to put a face to the name! I'm sire with some TLC your hairline will be cool again
smile.gif

I like those braids! I need to stop stalling and do mine soon!

Take care

PS - your cousin gave me joke!!!

again thanks for the compliments ppl but kengne dont worry bout the next time i get cornrows coz i've decided not to have them done agen n jus stick to my braids till my hair is long enuf

Nice braids, ngaa. I agree with everyone else your hairline is not bad.
smile.gif

drunk.gif
Slowly but surely

Love the pics, ngaa.. I like your current style! Sorry about your hairline, but it should grow back. I think Kemi Labs' advice to you would do the trick.

{Oh, I that pic of your cuz is too cute! You girls are a riot.. thanks for sharing the pics... }

lol thanks for the compliments zoya and laela. the compliments from the board have really helped wit my esteem coz the whole hair line issue was all that i cud think about

Think nothing of it, that's what we're here for ngaa!!! say, who's that in your avatar???

its so nice to put a face and a name together. you are such an asset to the board. keep up the good work with your hair. your hairline will fill in soon. take care, elliot

once agen thank u very much for the comopliments ya'll makin a sister blush n all lol

laela thats the one and only gabrielle union, thot i'd use her for my avater coz i looooooooooooove her hair and her realness that she aint afraid to admit it wen she's wearin a weave, not to mention that slamin body!! lol

You are such a cutie!!!

Hmm...I have a single brother. On the days that you are not on dates with him we could go shopping for hair products. - LOL

Ngaa, don't worry about the hairline thing. Just keep tension off of it and massage it and your will be fine. One of my friends had a similar problem with her hairline from wearing ponytails and braids too tight through her whole childhood! When she started taking care of her own hair, her hairline returned just as thick and long as the rest of her hair.

Back