***Finally............perfect roller set***

mirrormirror

Oh my goodness.........my rollerset came out perfect, I cant believe I finally got it right. This is what I did:
shampoo 2x Mizani botanifying
deep conditioned- Mizani moisturefuse(very good conditioner)
I rinsed and while my hair was wet I put in Procclaim glossing polish and sprayed Dudley's styling foam, then I used a jumbo comb to evenly distribute the products. Then I proceeded to roller set my hair, I was under the dryer for about two hours. And then I tok out the rollers and no more frizzy ends, and my hair was soft and smooth.

I think I know I what I was doing wrong, I was using the wrong products for my hair. This time I used totally different products and the result were so good. I have found my rollersetting regimen. Moisturefuse is a really great conditioner, it has a nice slip, the comb glided right through my hair.

Congratulations on a perfect roller set. It's definitely a good feeling. I'm glad it came out nice for you.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Sometimes all it takes is the right products. You're the perfect example that what works for one, may not work for another. I'm doing the happy dance for you... /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I wish I could get a decent look out of my ponytail LOL I'm having a bad hair week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it /images/graemlins/frown.gif. It's humid and "misty" outside today and my hair looks like a blow-dried afro.

Congratulations Mirrormirror...YOU DID IT! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
think I know I what I was doing wrong, I was using the wrong products for my hair. This time I used totally different products and the result were so good. I have found my rollersetting regimen. Moisturefuse is a really great conditioner, it has a nice slip, the comb glided right through my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I have said it once I will say it over and over again...The products you use will DEFINATELY make a difference in how your hair reponds. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I always monitor each and every product and can (8 out of 10) figure out which product is not good for my hair. Girl...you just got a good lesson in HAIR 101! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back