FINALLY, NATURAL HAIR SHOW BROOKLYN!!

BrooklynSouth

There is a natural hair show in Brooklyn today and tomorrow. The entry is free except for the HAIR SHOW around 3pm both days which is $30.00 at the door; my cousin is doing hair this afternoon but I already had plans elsewhwere so went early this morning for the vendors. I saw no 'name brands' {perhaps after I left??}but 'private' natural hair care, skin care, hair embellishments, clothing, black soap and shea butters vendors. Bought some oil, hair pudding and a raw black soap round. One vendor{EN'TYCE in the far right corner} was very nice, has chemical free products, knew a lot about hair, has nice full thick twistout-we had a nice chat-bought her VITA AFRO PUDDING.
525 WAVERLY AVENUE between ATLANTIC AVE and FULTON STREET...until 7pm today and Sunday.

Sorry y'all. My cousin told me about it this morning-soon as I could get to the computer I had to tell about it; the show does continue tomorrow. I had not seen or heard about it either; was not a smart move not to advertise.

Awww man! Will try to get in there tom! wish this would've been advertised earlier. Hopefully next time it will!

Back