Finally, my 2 months progress PICS! Take a Peek!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Hi, everyone. I finally got my new fotki pics! Most of the pics didn't come out too well, but it shows my progress. It also shows the progress of my Neosporin AF use. I haven't been using MTG much to test the effectiveness of the neosporin alone. I am thinking that I am a 3C/4a mix. Can u tell by my pics? Help me out with any tips u can give me. I've got one pic to show my wash n go w/ J& lime leave in and IC gel w. sparkelites. That will be my new staple from now on. :love: Hope u enjoy!

I can tell a lot from the first pic that you are having major progress!!! Congratulations!!

Thanks.:D The neosporin has really helped with my growth. This out dos MTG big time. My hair is growing all over very quickly. My nape is always the slowest to grow, but with the neosporin, it is growing as fast as the rest of my hair. I'm trying not to overdo it, so the product remains effective.

Thanks! :D I am still style challenged, but I'll keep doing my wash n go til I get some other styles down. My Big loser pics were lost, so I'll have to try it again.:ohwell: I asked the Q about my hair type because I was a bit confused. Thanks Den.

Back